domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why am I Lactating brown liquid

Why am I Lactating brown liquid

over the summer I got tested for gyno because during puperty my nipples started to get puffy and lactate and Wouldnt go away, so I saw a doctor and he said I didn't have it. Last night i tried to see if i could still lactate and started to squeeze my nipple and dark brown discharge came out which is weird because its always been clear. I was wondering if s4 or gw could cause this because those are the only 2 products I'm taking as of right now. I'm a little scared because some people are saying it's a sign of Breast cancer. I also just finish taking lgd 4033 and anamorellin last week but I only took them for like a month.

Sarms dont aromatize/convert to estrogen so thats very unlikely to be the cause unless what you have really isn't sarms. Where did you get them? Also, why are you playing with your nips? Don't squeeze them. If you're worried, just go get bloodwork done and check your levels to see if they're abnormal.

My Ex wife used to be able to squeeze her nipples and get an off color discharge, had a lot of testing done and no one could answer what it was then.

did you take that LGD you got from a sup store(non sarmsx)?
    Last edited by jp1957; 12-06-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Get bloods. Check your prolactin..if it's high that probably the problem and then u can address it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    over the summer I got tested for gyno because during puperty my nipples started to get puffy and lactate and Wouldnt go away, so I saw a doctor and he said I didn't have it. Last night i tried to see if i could still lactate and started to squeeze my nipple and dark brown discharge came out which is weird because its always been clear. I was wondering if s4 or gw could cause this because those are the only 2 products I'm taking as of right now. I'm a little scared because some people are saying it's a sign of Breast cancer. I also just finish taking lgd 4033 and anamorellin last week but I only took them for like a month.
    It sounds entirely like prolactin gyno to me. It's probably preexisting it sounds like, and you'll need to address that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    Last edited by RickRock; 12-06-2016 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It sounds entirely like prolactin gyno to me. It's probably preexisting it sounds like, and you'll need to address that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    x2
    where did you get the sarms from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where did you get your sarms from? what else have you ran in the past??? have you had any bloodwork?? you need a full panel INCLUDING prolactin testing...

Probly the sarms from the supp store that you peel off tge first label and the one underneath says supermethylandropocolipse and has like 15 prohormones in it lol

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

Hmm thes are all banned what do we do now hmm print some new labels

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT