napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why am I Lactating brown liquid

Jtbabyallnightlong

over the summer I got tested for gyno because during puperty my nipples started to get puffy and lactate and Wouldnt go away, so I saw a doctor and he said I didn't have it. Last night i tried to see if i could still lactate and started to squeeze my nipple and dark brown discharge came out which is weird because its always been clear. I was wondering if s4 or gw could cause this because those are the only 2 products I'm taking as of right now. I'm a little scared because some people are saying it's a sign of Breast cancer. I also just finish taking lgd 4033 and anamorellin last week but I only took them for like a month.

Sarms dont aromatize/convert to estrogen so thats very unlikely to be the cause unless what you have really isn't sarms. Where did you get them? Also, why are you playing with your nips? Don't squeeze them. If you're worried, just go get bloodwork done and check your levels to see if they're abnormal.

My Ex wife used to be able to squeeze her nipples and get an off color discharge, had a lot of testing done and no one could answer what it was then.

Get bloods. Check your prolactin..if it's high that probably the problem and then u can address it.

over the summer I got tested for gyno because during puperty my nipples started to get puffy and lactate and Wouldnt go away, so I saw a doctor and he said I didn't have it. Last night i tried to see if i could still lactate and started to squeeze my nipple and dark brown discharge came out which is weird because its always been clear. I was wondering if s4 or gw could cause this because those are the only 2 products I'm taking as of right now. I'm a little scared because some people are saying it's a sign of Breast cancer. I also just finish taking lgd 4033 and anamorellin last week but I only took them for like a month.
It sounds entirely like prolactin gyno to me. It's probably preexisting it sounds like, and you'll need to address that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
It sounds entirely like prolactin gyno to me. It's probably preexisting it sounds like, and you'll need to address that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

x2
where did you get the sarms from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where did you get your sarms from? what else have you ran in the past??? have you had any bloodwork?? you need a full panel INCLUDING prolactin testing...

Probly the sarms from the supp store that you peel off tge first label and the one underneath says supermethylandropocolipse and has like 15 prohormones in it lol

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

s4 or GW will not cause that. but if you got bunk SARMS then it might cause issues. that is most likely Prolactin gyno. ive seen it before. where did you get your SARMS?

Especially in another thread he was warned not to take it. Hopefully we are wrong, but I find it unlikely

Especially in another thread he was warned not to take it. Hopefully we are wrong, but I find it unlikely
i hate to say it but when your warned and then you dont listen, this is exactly what happens and then what happens next... they come back panicking for help... i just dont get it

A little over a year ago I took a prohormone called testojet300 for a month then switched over to another pro called yetti resurrection by xeel for a month 1/2. I was only 18 at the time so I was pretty young but I didn't know better. I had friends who took it and had no side effects. I took an on cycle support and an estrogen blocker while taking it, and hcg for my post cycle therapy followed by a pct. I noticed no side effects. I also took lgd3033 and a pro called hexadrone over the summer for a month followed by a pct. And I've taken anamorellin and mk677 rad140 and lgd4033 and erase pro multiple times over the past year. Right now I'm currently taking s4 and gw. The Sarms I have bought from the past were from a good company that I trust so I don't think they were fake but I'm still going to continue buying my Sarms from here and never touch a prohormone again just to be safe. But that pretty much covers everything.

I had a brown color lactation during my last Tren run. Sounds like prolactin to me. Get yourself some Caber asap.

i went to my doctor last week and she sampled the discharge and sent it away for testing and they couldn't find out what's wrong all They know is that it's not an infection, So I'm getting an ultrasound sometime this week for further testing.

That's what I don't get I've never taken steroids before and have only ran one prohormone stack which was over a year ago and I didnt Even run them that long plus they weren't even androgenic. I also got tested over the summer for gyno and my tests came back normal

Top Bottom