napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why am I Lactating brown liquid

You dont actually know what the hell you've been running all this time. The only fact, is these symptoms are not from running legit sarms. Doubtful given your source, you've ever run legit sarms.

Everyone ad nauseum has told you what to do, and seems you've ignored it all, and continue to.

Stop taking this shit, get rid of it, get bloods and check prolactin, get on a real pct, and get caber.

Wtf are you talking about? Stop taking what shit? the only thing I'm taking right now is gw and s4 from sarmsx and I didn't start noticing this until I started taking them, not saying Sarsmx are fake because they seem legit, but how am I ignoring what everyone's telling me? I'm listening to everything you guys are saying I stopped taking everything. The only reason I took all of those sarms was through lack of knowledge now I'm just trying to find out what's wrong with me.

Wtf are you talking about? Stop taking what shit? the only thing I'm taking right now is gw and s4 from sarmsx and I didn't start noticing this until I started taking them, not saying Sarsmx are fake because they seem legit, but how am I ignoring what everyone's telling me? I'm listening to everything you guys are saying I stopped taking everything. The only reason I took all of those sarms was through lack of knowledge now I'm just trying to find out what's wrong with me.

allow me to repeat...

Stop taking this shit(anything, you are in a fucked up state right now, adding on more chemicals makes it worse(but gw is a good idea for cortisol control)), get bloods and check prolactin, get on a real pct(nolva, clomid and gw), and get caber.

Otherwise you are just shooting in the dark.

I'm gettting blood work done tomorrow. I got tested for gyno back in April and all my levels including my prolactin levels were all normal the only thing that has changed is the color. So stop taking s4 and pct? So what if my blood and prolactin levels come back normal?(which I think they will)

Top Bottom