napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren question..

Cwrose1

So ive been researching and reading, and reading and reading some more...can anyone tell me the pathophysiology behind tren killing cardio? I'm curious

That's a good question , me being an endurance guy I've always steared away from it but the recent discovery of GW has brought it back into my light

That's a good question , me being an endurance guy I've always steared away from it but the recent discovery of GW has brought it back into my light

Im the type that likes to know why.....also great fuckin pic...is that from big trouble in little china?

So ive been researching and reading, and reading and reading some more...can anyone tell me the pathophysiology behind tren killing cardio? I'm curious

Because it is tren! Not all the mechanisms are know which makes tren even more mysterious. Here is some good reading...the answer is "because it is tren"

It's been widely discussed of Trens properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Albuterol has no real value as a PED in the endurance world as in the sense of making breathing easier (which it claims to do). However I find the raise in HR and BP to be counter productive to any endurance edge it could give you. Now you may lose a few pounds in the process which is why top level athletes may use it to shed some pounds quick but never with long term use.

As for Tren I have used GW and it has helped then again Jake was spot on about breaking down tren and its function. It can be harsh - haaarrrrrssshhhhh

I would agree GW or even SR9009 would be ideal to pair with tren to reduce cardio sides with tren. GW is AWESOME

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless for me the race season is over soon and my last race of the year is next December I will ram and jam tren Storm into my main vein until I feel what all you talk about constantly !!! I want to feel power!!!!!

Albuterol has no real value as a PED in the endurance world as in the sense of making breathing easier (which it claims to do). However I find the raise in HR and BP to be counter productive to any endurance edge it could give you. Now you may lose a few pounds in the process which is why top level athletes may use it to shed some pounds quick but never with long term use.

As for Tren I have used GW and it has helped then again Jake was spot on about breaking down tren and its function. It can be harsh - haaarrrrrssshhhhh

Actually albuterol has a beta effect which causes bronchial dilation,this is why asthmatics use it.

Yes, I agree with this function however as a cyclist I want to keep my HR low and albuterol raises HR and BP which cancels out any endurance edge in my opinion. Definitely not something to play with if your trying to deal with tren sides

Yes, I agree with this function however as a cyclist I want to keep my HR low and albuterol raises HR and BP which cancels out any endurance edge in my opinion. Definitely not something to play with if your trying to deal with tren sides

That is correct, that's Is due to the alpha properties which cause vasoconstriction.

Bronchial restriction , so would a albuteral inhaler help ?

For sure! One of Lance Armstrong favs was the low dose throat spray....inhalers. In and out quickly...dilates the bronchi allowing for more air uptake. In those types of activities it becomes a pulmonary issue. Inhalers and nose sprays of steroids, and bronchial dilaters (clenbuterol cough syrup and inhalers are hot in the rest of the world) are in their med cabinet with the rest of their PED's

Jack as an endurance person i would say albuterol would make it worse

They use very low dose from an inhaler. I am not sure how it works but I know long distance bikers use it. I have two pros in my family who like the decadron nose spray and albuterol inhaler combo.
One of my family rides 40 miles M-F and 120 on Sat....all at 25+mph. Sprints are near 40mph for 190 yards...always does both before taking off.My daughter just turned pro but likes the sarms with a double dose of GW in the off season

Last edited:
They use very low dose from an inhaler. I am not sure how it works but I know long distance bikers use it. I have two pros in my family who like the decadron nose spray and albuterol inhaler combo.
One of my family rides 40 miles M-F and 120 on Sat....all at 25+mph. Sprints are near 40mph for 190 yards...always does both before taking off.My daughter just turned pro but likes the sarms with a double dose of GW in the off season

damn.. serious business there

Prostaglandins in tren cause bronchial constriction---

There is a method of prostaglandin production whereby prostaglandins made from one pathway in particular happen to dictate some muscle constriction as well as platlet aggregation, while the other method of production dictates bronchial constriction,

Example when doing Tren A you some times get a Tren Cough as it is called well thats the Prostaglandins getting hit from the tren and tighting the chest..

However, you don't get this cough from Tren E because its a slower release into the body however, it still increase the Prostaglandins through the cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ok ok ... So I have albuterol inhalers my brother is a asmatic so GW/inhaler could potentially defeat the tren endurance hit

Ok ok ... So I have albuterol inhalers my brother is a asmatic so GW/inhaler could potentially defeat the tren endurance hit
Dude. Tren is a bad f-ing idea for an endurance athlete. Plan and simple. GW may help but tren will slow you down. Plus, speaking from my own experience, the only time I actually feel good on Tren is when I'm at the gym. Every other time of every day im a little uneasy. There's an edge to Tren that is undeniable. Stay away from it unless you really just want to build muscle.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Decadron is a powerful anti inflammatory (steroid) similar to solumedrol. Works well for opening those airways.

Top Bottom