esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: testosterone enanthate

testosterone enanthate

Good afternoon
    so I guess I am one of those people just doing what the big muscle heads tell me to do, ok so they have me doing 700 mg twice a week and this is not working so well every time I inject, the next day I am swollen and cant walk I think I am taking too much, I'm not even stacking, how much test-E should a beginner be taking ? and if I decide to stack how much DEKA should I take ?I don't want to ask the guys at the gym no more, I have tried it in my ass and my legs so far with pure pain for the next day or two'
    Thank you

a beginner and your taking 700 mg of test? unreal man.. .you need to just stop all this nonsense right now... just stop.. how long have you been on?

Fuuuck

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

700mg twice a week? So you're on 1400mg a week? Or 700 divided in to two go's? You're injecting 3ml a go? That's where the pain originates.
    How about side effects on this dose? Any anti-estrogen?
    I would switch to 350 a week injecting twice a week. Get a proper pct ready.
    If you're gear is legit there is no reason to go over 500 ever.

Have you done bloods on this dose?

This is complete madness and you should stop right now and get a full blood panel. How old are you anyway?

Sometimes some of these posts are so out there i think it's just people trolling but then again I go to my local gym and see these type of people and believe its true again

Quote Originally Posted by evox267 View Post
    Sometimes some of these posts are so out there i think it's just people trolling but then again I go to my local gym and see these type of people and believe its true again
    i wish that were true but unfortunately this is the reality of how things really are out there