napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test and winstrol cycle

wasters333

Just a quick question.. I'm currently on week 8 of my test cycle with winny.. I ran winny from week 4-8 now about to come off in 3 days as I have now switched to npp for 10 weeks. What is your thoughts and will I lose all my veins hardness and generally the look of a god that I currently have. Oh and I ran drol from week and 1-4.. thanks mate and btw love the vids you deserve alot my recognition than you get.

who on earth are you switching around like this and running orals 8 consecutive weeks... you need to stop this cycle now and run pct... you are making things worse on yourself man... stop the nonsense because its very very clear you dont know what you are doing and you are going to end up hurting yourself...

Yeah you're right. But it's the way it fell. In already 5 days in npp so stopping isn't an option. I have stopped all orals. Had test as a base for 9 weeks now. I dont feel hurt or bad. I'm saying I do my 10 weeks of npp then run my pct

I do know what I'm doing tbf mate. Just was having such an enjoyable time on drol and felt great I thought another 4 weeks of winny to cut down and lean out couldn't harm as then I'd plow straight npp which I have done..

It's a bit reckless and abusive to stay on toxic orals like that, then just continue your cycle another 10 weeks by switching to another compound. And for you to say stoping isn't an option because you already started just shows your thought process on this, whch is not a constructive path to be on at all

Well whinny and drol together in the same cycle is in my mind... for someone more advanced since both drol and winny can both be very harsh on the liver, blood pressure and stomach flora.
What kind of ancillary supplements are you taking to help keep your liver and internal organs safe against the strong ass orals you have ran?
Is this your first cycle? Just a bit more info would possibly help explain. So... you are doing a 19 week cycle? The last thing we want to do here is promote unhealthy decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not my first cycle.this is my 5th cycle. Possibly not my best move no doing orals for that amount of time. I am going to get checks of my body funations very soon. But I do feel well and I am doing npp for 10 weeks so 20 weeks in total. Then I am contemplating cruising for 6 then going back on. I first started sometime at the start of 2016. I was 11 stone 5. Now I am 14 stone 2.
I am 22 years of age. Trying to bulk as much as possible before I start to cut. Not competing just doing this for myself.

"I am 22 years of age."

The truth is that you shouldn't have even started bro, the risks are just far too great at your age. I appreciate that this won't stop you but I'd rather tell you the truth.

You're telling me that. So when is the right Age. There is guys at my local gym in birmigham UK that are 15 on juice. 21 is a good age if you tell me

I don't doubt there are kids taking gear at 15 years of age. They are totally fucking themselves up.

You need to stay off aas until your body has totally matured, realistically this is in your mid twenties or later. If you want to know what to do for the best the answer is stop your cycle now, run a full PCT then get your bloodwork done and send the results in here.

At the moment you're just gambling with your long term health. Maybe you'll be lucky, maybe not.

Cruising for 6 weeks and blasting again.....dude you are fucking stupid, plain and simple and I think you have shown your mind set. That being said no one here is going to help you. What your doing is completely reckless!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just a fucking suggestion. Instead of being arrogant you could advice me on what to do.
I'm not the one being ignorant you are. Sorry but your being reckless to start with and definitely won't be recommending anything to someone so careless

Just a quick question.. I'm currently on week 8 of my test cycle with winny.. I ran winny from week 4-8 now about to come off in 3 days as I have now switched to npp for 10 weeks. What is your thoughts and will I lose all my veins hardness and generally the look of a god that I currently have. Oh and I ran drol from week and 1-4.. thanks mate and btw love the vids you deserve alot my recognition than you get.

So many things wrong with this. One why are you using winny in the middle of a cycle. If anything you would use it at the end. And then you are switching to a nandrolone. Where did you get this layout from?

Not my first cycle.this is my 5th cycle. Possibly not my best move no doing orals for that amount of time. I am going to get checks of my body funations very soon. But I do feel well and I am doing npp for 10 weeks so 20 weeks in total. Then I am contemplating cruising for 6 then going back on. I first started sometime at the start of 2016. I was 11 stone 5. Now I am 14 stone 2.
I am 22 years of age. Trying to bulk as much as possible before I start to cut. Not competing just doing this for myself.

I dont think you are understanding what everyone is saying. You are all over the place for starters. You are going to 20 weeks on many different compounds. Its just a mess dude.

Yeah I did drol and test then ordered a tub of winny as I bulked up enough frim the 4 weeks on drol. Then thought I'll go in for a cut with winny short and effective 8 week cycle. Then got carried away as I really didn't want to come off so I dropped npp. Now been on 5 days.. what your saying is right and I know the cycle Is a mess. Bur constructive criticism would be nice not abuse. I have done many successful cycles ie. Test prop and tren a. Good 8 week cycle back in jan. I've gathered I've fucked up but I want to finish npp now as it's a compound I've never used

So you are going to blast and cruise abuzively at 22 years old when you shouldn't even be running anything? Wtf dude....this is beyond abuse. 20 weeks on and a 6 week cruise? Smfh...thats ridiculous. You wpukd need 20 weeks off if you were on 20. Only 6 weeks off is reckless and abusive and you'll basically get nothing out of your next cycle on top of that if you understand how myostatin works. You are destroying your endocrine system at an early age, and you clearly don't understand the repercussions from this.

Just because there are kids at 15 doing it doesn't make it right for you. You need to be smarter than that bro. Everybody these days wants a fucking shortcut without paying their dues and putting in the work to build a good natural foundation. I started my first cycle at 35 after 20 years of natural lifting.

There'sno way I can advise you on anything you're doing at all.

So you are going to blast and cruise abuzively at 22 years old when you shouldn't even be running anything? Wtf dude....this is beyond abuse. 20 weeks on and a 6 week cruise? Smfh...thats ridiculous. You wpukd need 20 weeks off if you were on 20. Only 6 weeks off is reckless and abusive and you'll basically get nothing out of your next cycle on top of that if you understand how myostatin works. You are destroying your endocrine system at an early age, and you clearly don't understand the repercussions from this.

Just because there are kids at 15 doing it doesn't make it right for you. You need to be smarter than that bro. Everybody these days wants a fucking shortcut without paying their dues and putting in the work to build a good natural foundation. I started my first cycle at 35 after 20 years of natural lifting.

There'sno way I can advise you on anything you're doing at all.
Perfectly said Rick!!!

5th fucking cycle at 22 years old, really? you want "constructive criticism" how about this.. .YOU are the PRIME EXAMPLE of why steroids have a bad name and viewed down upon.. you reap what you sow my friend you will be have to deal with the consequences on your own... good luck

Top Bottom