napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms bridge

DT117

I am now about 6 weeks past my post cycle of my last cycle of Test cyp 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks. I am planning on doing the sarmsx cut stack of 12 weeks of GW 20 mgs a day, and S4 50 mgs a days. My questions is, if I roll that directly into my next cycle, I believe I will not need a PCT? Any suppression that may occur will be alleviated when the test injections start? My plan for my next cycle is 16 weeks of Test cyp 350/week, and EQ 600-800mg/week. Just some currents stats.. 27 years old I am 6'0" and about 178LBS right now. I have an Omron BF% reader, taken with a grain of salt is putting me in between 8-9% BF. Goals are to put on lean mass at a consistent rate. I am more of a cardio guy then bulking, but still like to get a lean bulk established.

I am now about 6 weeks past my post cycle of my last cycle of Test cyp 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks. I am planning on doing the sarmsx cut stack of 12 weeks of GW 20 mgs a day, and S4 50 mgs a days. My questions is, if I roll that directly into my next cycle, I believe I will not need a PCT? Any suppression that may occur will be alleviated when the test injections start? My plan for my next cycle is 16 weeks of Test cyp 350/week, and EQ 600-800mg/week. Just some currents stats.. 27 years old I am 6'0" and about 178LBS right now. I have an Omron BF% reader, taken with a grain of salt is putting me in between 8-9% BF. Goals are to put on lean mass at a consistent rate. I am more of a cardio guy then bulking, but still like to get a lean bulk established.
actually bro, yes, you can do that and wont have any issues because you are going straight into a test cycle and will not have any negative effect whatsoever... so , absolutely, that is perfectly fine to do

Looks like a good plan to me bud! That's how a sarms bridge is done! Enjoy!

im always here if you need me bro, just let me know!

Thanks Dylan. As usual I appreciate the feedback. Just placed my order. Can't wait to start. I'm really curious about S4. I love the results of winstrol but the sides just absolutely destroy me. Even splitting 50mg caps into two doses in two days was sending my BP through the roof. But damn the results of it were so nice.

Thanks Dylan. As usual I appreciate the feedback. Just placed my order. Can't wait to start. I'm really curious about S4. I love the results of winstrol but the sides just absolutely destroy me. Even splitting 50mg caps into two doses in two days was sending my BP through the roof. But damn the results of it were so nice.
absolutely brother, im happy to help... trust me, and i would not say this were it not true, s4 is the fucking shit bro... i love winstrol and im not telling you it will be as strong but its comparable in what it does and it wont hurt you like winstrol does so that offsets it... you are going to be more than pleased bro

absolutely brother, im happy to help... trust me, and i would not say this were it not true, s4 is the fucking shit bro... i love winstrol and im not telling you it will be as strong but its comparable in what it does and it wont hurt you like winstrol does so that offsets it... you are going to be more than pleased bro

I will provide updates through the cycle.

Top Bottom