napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 Dosing

AsapSlim

Im confused as to how long you can run s4. Ive seen multiple people say that 8 weeks max but then i get on sarmsx and see they have a 12 week cutting stack that includes the sarm s4...which one is it 8 or 12?

12 weeks is optimum run the protocol at 50 mgs a day which is half a dropper am and 1/2 4-6 hours later then 2 weeks you can bump it up to 75 two weeks bump it to 100 if you tolerate the sides ok

Im confused as to how long you can run s4. Ive seen multiple people say that 8 weeks max but then i get on sarmsx and see they have a 12 week cutting stack that includes the sarm s4...which one is it 8 or 12?

You definitely want to run it a full 12 weeks to get the most benefit out of it

12 weeks is optimum run the protocol at 50 mgs a day which is half a dropper am and 1/2 4-6 hours later then 2 weeks you can bump it up to 75 two weeks bump it to 100 if you tolerate the sides ok

sides are easily manageable. i advise EVERYONE to take @100mg. results are unreal!

sides are easily manageable. i advise EVERYONE to take @100mg. results are unreal!

I agree that if the vision sides are manageable at that dose, 100mg is AWESOME for the effects and results it brings

That sucks for me, i only did 8 weeks! I think for my next cut stack im going to try s4, mk677 and gw

ya man you shorted yourself but hey you got plenty more cycles left in you bro, you dabbled and now you know

Top Bottom