napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

recommendations for SARMS??? PLEASE HELP

samsonbryant

I know stacking is optimal but i cant enjoy that luxury because i dont have lots of spare money so im whats the single best sarm i can use for 8 to 12 weeks, wont require pct (or only off the counter PCT) and that can put on about 5 pounds of pure lean mass, thats all i want a few pounds for my current goals then im going back to being training natty for a while before i consider AAS.

I know stacking is optimal but i cant enjoy that luxury because i dont have lots of spare money so im whats the single best sarm i can use for 8 to 12 weeks, wont require pct (or only off the counter PCT) and that can put on about 5 pounds of pure lean mass, thats all i want a few pounds for my current goals then im going back to being training natty for a while before i consider AAS.

Well if you want lean mass, that pretty much limits you to the suppressive sarms besides MK-677, but that one you need to run longer than 3 months.

My best recommendation for a single sarm is MK-2866 from sarmsx. It is mildly suppressive, affordable, and effctive. Run that for 12 weeks at 25mg per day dosed in the am, then follow up with this pct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well if you want lean mass, that pretty much limits you to the suppressive sarms besides MK-677, but that one you need to run longer than 3 months.

My best recommendation for a single sarm is MK-2866 from sarmsx. It is mildly suppressive, affordable, and effctive. Run that for 12 weeks at 25mg per day dosed in the am, then follow up with this pct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

is 33mg too much because my thats the dosage per ml from my source

is 33mg too much because my thats the dosage per ml from my source
Oh boy, that doesn't sound. With that off dosing I question the source of sarms you have. A lot of those don't even contain legit sarms at all, especially those that are in capsules which I assume you have

not capsules man the website is auslabs, but it does seem kinda sus because i cant find any legit reviews. ill stick with sarmsx for piece of mind

when you see a concentration at that level, it is a HUGE red flag.. i KNOW who produces that MG/ML and they are junk, pure fucking junk... you need to understand that when they don't give you the right type of experience, its not because sarms don't work, its because you have a pure shit product bro... thats what pisses me off... these fucking companies give people a sour taste about sarms because they sell shit, pure shit... so it turns people off because they dont have quality

when you see a concentration at that level, it is a HUGE red flag.. i KNOW who produces that MG/ML and they are junk, pure fucking junk... you need to understand that when they don't give you the right type of experience, its not because sarms don't work, its because you have a pure shit product bro... thats what pisses me off... these fucking companies give people a sour taste about sarms because they sell shit, pure shit... so it turns people off because they dont have quality

dont worry brother i didnt buy it, im going to go with sarmsX now

fuck me, GOOD... i was like shit, he wasted money but i missed that... im so tired of seeing guys get taken advantage of... i don't let that happen bro, so just come to me anytime you need help or guidance... i have everyones back here, trust me

its east to tell man, ive been watching you for a while on youtube and your passion to educate is real to your viewers, thanks for the help brother

If you're just looking to put on a bit of quality mass LGD is always great too (gained 10-12 lbs from it). Although I would wait until you have sufficient funds for a proper pct.

Good call bro. Sarmsx is the highest quality out there, guaranteed. I wouldn't even risk it with anything else

Top Bottom