napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question

stonters

Heya Dylan,

Huge thanks for all the content and info you out out there, so helpful.

Question I have,
When I first tried Tren I had amazing strength results which is mainly what I want from it, unbelievable strength even when extreme dieting and cardio,
Since that first run whenever I run more than a tiny amount of Tren my strength goes to shit, I feel weak as and no idea why, if I run less than 75mg eod it seems to work well in synergy with test but if I go any higher it has the opposite effect and strength goes down, any idea why this might be?
Thanks brother much appreciated

Well tren is pretty harsh and it had a similar effect for me when I ran the dosages higher. It killed my appetite and when you can't eat you can't make gains. Also I felt like shit a lot, and you can't push workouts when you feel like death.

I use deca when I want strength, and for me it blows tren out if the water....because I eat WELL on it, and geel like a million dollars. Also my joints and connective tissues love it, especially being 44 now

if I go any higher it has the opposite effect and strength goes down, any idea why this might be?

Your body is rejecting it. Find your sweet spot and stick to it. That's why it's called a sweet spot.

simply put, tren is not for everyone... many people cannot handle it or use it at all... if its not agreeing with you, which it doesn't seem to be, then you need to just stop using it...

Well tren is pretty harsh and it had a similar effect for me when I ran the dosages higher. It killed my appetite and when you can't eat you can't make gains. Also I felt like shit a lot, and you can't push workouts when you feel like death.

I use deca when I want strength, and for me it blows tren out if the water....because I eat WELL on it, and geel like a million dollars. Also my joints and connective tissues love it, especially being 44 now

Rick I'm curious what dosage you were taking when you experienced appetite suppression

Heya Dylan,

Huge thanks for all the content and info you out out there, so helpful.

Question I have,
When I first tried Tren I had amazing strength results which is mainly what I want from it, unbelievable strength even when extreme dieting and cardio,
Since that first run whenever I run more than a tiny amount of Tren my strength goes to shit, I feel weak as and no idea why, if I run less than 75mg eod it seems to work well in synergy with test but if I go any higher it has the opposite effect and strength goes down, any idea why this might be?

How much test are you taking?

Thanks for the answers guys, and bloods were done towards the end of the cycle and estrogen was high, I have had gear seemingly lose its effect when estrogen has gotten high and work well again once I got it down with Adex.

What I don’t get is why it worked so amazingly well the first run, higher I went the better the results, and now has a negative effect on my strength if u go over like 75mg eod. The results at that dose are great but I wanna break some records and if I could get the power level back I had from that first run holy shit!!! 😂

Sadly like other young stupid men before me my mindset and priorities changed a little with that first run, ended up with an 18 year old GF (to keep up with me) and became more obsessed with being super ripped than getting stronger, paranoia was bad but even running 10km a day and boxing on a near starvation diet I was lifting more every session.
Unbelievable, I would reward anyone who could tell me how to get those results again (now I’m thinking straight)

i dont think anyone is going to have any sort of answer for you man.. tren is strange and i have had different reactions every time i use it so it can be a number of things.. what you stack with it, the dose, the quality etc... noone here is a psychic and all we can do is throw ideas out there

Top Bottom