napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please advise Post cycle Bridge

RyenSharp

How's it.

New member. Long time isarms and DG follower.

24yo 6ft 1"

86.5kg

Around 12% Bf

4 years lifting exp

Recently ran my first cycle, just your standard Test E 250 for 12 weeks

380mg a week / 2 shots @ 3/4 ml

Ran aromasin eod @12.5mg

Pct week 15-18

Clomid/Nolva/GW/MK
50/50/25/25
40/40/20/20
10/10/10/10
25/25/25/25

I feel it was a very successful cycle overall. I gained around 4 kilos of lean muscle tissue. Pumps were insane, drive and aggression in the gym was phenomenal! Gym work aside I more so enjoyed the behavioural benefits testosterone had to offer: mental clarity was a huge plus, confidence within myself was at an all time high. I seemed to radiate with dominant energy and guys and girls could just feel it. (One guy said I had an energy about me that just commands respect). I really liked that! Damn I had a great time to be honest.

My goals were to bust through some strength and growth plateaus I had been struggling with. Also just a general experiment as to how my body would react to AAS. I am aware I may have jumped the gun diving into steroids a little early, but believe me they seriously helped drag my sorry ass out of a real dark place.. Also I did my due diligence when it came to research, I dove deep into researching AAS for 2 years before deciding to run my first cycle. I wanted to do it right and respect the compounds, play it smart. Play it safe.

I did get my pre bloods done. (Can post them if need be) and will be getting post bloods done in a couple weeks time. (Sorry no mid cycle bloods!... I know..)

Pre cycle I believe test was okay, not great but within range. And oestradiol was within range but at the higher end. LH and FSH were in check too.

I am currently 2 weeks post pct. And have been looking into bridging with sarms. The reason being is training and recovery sucks ass being "unsupported" so to speak. And I really don't deal well with set backs when it comes to lifting. However I am finding conflicting opinions as to whether or not it will be safe to run a suppressive sarm such as LGD for a period of 12 weeks especially being straight after my first cycle and pct.

Can any vets please advise a safe SARM bridge protocol?

Definitely keen on running GW for the duration of the bridge. It's nutrient partitioning properties are just freaking awesome. That and Ostarine kept me looking hard and full throughout PCT.
(Thanks DG for the awesome advise BTW [emoji6][emoji117])

Aside from GW, what else would the more experienced moderators recommend? I'm thinking maybe another 1 or 2 compounds.

I'm weighing up between MK677, LGD4033, RAD140 and S4

Goals are to bulk or maintain muscle, keep drive and aggression in the gym, while staying on the safe side when it comes to HPTA shutdown.

Thanks in advance.

And a huge wassup from NZ!

Ps for those who are interested I have attached a few photos of my progress

#1 - week 4 of Pct
#2 - week 12 on cycle
#3 - day 1 on cycle
#4 - 100% full natty 4 months pre cycle
8610677975023d68d969da384d9c27f9.jpg
7e0f016f34d09cc33018a1e598e53f12.jpg
f001ffa55a050ebdfd570ad82768da4a.jpg
99c48e908aea6f68b3810334afbee130.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

For your bridge, this is what I'd recommend

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Awesome yes. That's exactly what I was thinking. And then I got curious as to wich compounds are more suppressive. Or is the suppression generally that mild from SARM use that it's not really enough to worry about? DGA Post CT would be enough the keep the boys full and happy while bridging?

Awesome yes. That's exactly what I was thinking. And then I got curious as to wich compounds are more suppressive. Or is the suppression generally that mild from SARM use that it's not really enough to worry about? DGA Post CT would be enough the keep the boys full and happy while bridging?

Sarms don't have anything close to the suppression that steroids bring, and that protocol I listed will fully cover you. Yes, Lgd and s4 are two of the more suppressive sarms, but best for your goals. If you are that worried about suppression, you can drop Lgd and replace it with mk2866 which will still provide great gains

Nice job overall. Aside from maybe waiting till you were a little older, you took a nice conservative approach and didn't try to conquer Rome in a day.

And your physique looks good.

Focus on bringing up your lower body.

I really like your overall attitude towards these compounds. They are definitely not candy and so many guys treat them like so. Rick gave you an awesome layout. Glad to see you are being responsible with the blood work too.

you are completely fine to use sarms on your bridge and the layout rick gave you is exactly what i would recommend as well... its set up to give you the best possible gains with a very minimal amount of sides... dga post ct will be exactly what you need on cycle, yes..

Nice job overall. Aside from maybe waiting till you were a little older, you took a nice conservative approach and didn't try to conquer Rome in a day.

And your physique looks good.

Focus on bringing up your lower body.
Thank you EZ_E that's much appreciated brother. I sure have been hitting lower body really hard, taking advantage while on cycle and bringing those quads up! High volume sets seems to work well for me 5 x 30 @ 100kg on leg presses absolutely hammers my quads. Recovery absolutely sucks off cycle though.. finding it a bit hard to keep up with my workouts at the moment
cb96672388c9a4f1f597fa9330fe2719.jpg

you are completely fine to use sarms on your bridge and the layout rick gave you is exactly what i would recommend as well... its set up to give you the best possible gains with a very minimal amount of sides... dga post ct will be exactly what you need on cycle, yes..
Awesome brother. Thanks for that! I'm looking forward to trying your product. I bet it's the tits [emoji108]

I really like your overall attitude towards these compounds. They are definitely not candy and so many guys treat them like so. Rick gave you an awesome layout. Glad to see you are being responsible with the blood work too.
I really appreciate the kind words! Sure is no joke, when it comes to hormones I take it very seriously. Thank you guys so much honestly, im ver grateful. Without vets like yourselves putting out correct information and educating those who are genuinely interested, the world of peds would be a lot more dangerous that's for sure.

Words can't express my feelings of gratitude. Much respect [emoji123][emoji106]

Thank you EZ_E that's much appreciated brother. I sure have been hitting lower body really hard, taking advantage while on cycle and bringing those quads up! High volume sets seems to work well for me 5 x 30 @ 100kg on leg presses absolutely hammers my quads. Recovery absolutely sucks off cycle though.. finding it a bit hard to keep up with my workouts at the moment
cb96672388c9a4f1f597fa9330fe2719.jpg

When I was younger I used to like training legs. Now not so much.

I split up quads on one day and glutes/hams on another day; if you need a change of pace give that a try.

Recovery sucks even more in your 40's! Make sure to keep up with body maintenance. Hit the dry sauna for 10 minutes after training. I see a chiropractor (by trade) but he has a whole staff (like a Nascar pit crew) and when I go there I get stim, acupuncture, dry needling......

Make sure you're taking a week off from training every 2-3 months as well.

When I was younger I used to like training legs. Now not so much.

I split up quads on one day and glutes/hams on another day; if you need a change of pace give that a try.

Recovery sucks even more in your 40's! Make sure to keep up with body maintenance. Hit the dry sauna for 10 minutes after training. I see a chiropractor (by trade) but he has a whole staff (like a Nascar pit crew) and when I go there I get stim, acupuncture, dry needling......

Make sure you're taking a week off from training every 2-3 months as well.
Really good advice. Thanks EZ. I have been meaning to see a chiropractor for a long time now, just a bit expensive for a young father of two aye. Wages and loving costs aren't the best here in NZ either. It's tight living over here (cycles are generally funded by my tax returns). [emoji23]

I like the idea of taking a week off actually. It's been about 4-5 months since I've just allowed myself to rest for the entire week.

And as for leg training, I think of it as a necessity like having to eat your vegetables. Back and chest are like having a fat cheese burger and fries. Arms are for desert LOL

Top Bottom