napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine vs Rad 140

powerup

Iv heard Rad 140 is like a more potent Ostarine. How would you compare the two? How much stronger is the RAD? Iv only used Ostarine so far and the results have been amazing did 2 weeks of clomid 25mg/day and a test booster for a month then got a blood test and it came back perfect.

How much stronger than ostarine? I had great results with ostarine.

If youre looking to pack on size, RAD140 is much better than ostarine. RAD140 is more suppressive though, like LGD. RAD140 also gives better strength gains. Ostarine is better for cutting though because of its muscle retention properties.

If youre looking to pack on size, RAD140 is much better than ostarine. RAD140 is more suppressive though, like LGD. RAD140 also gives better strength gains. Ostarine is better for cutting though because of its muscle retention properties.
What kind of pct did you run after the rad?

For me Rad140 has given me the best results and ive used just about all of them including YK11 that I do not recommend . I get the best ratio of size, strength and dryness with Rad that I don't with the others . Second favourite is S4 but if you clearly looking for just mass then LGD is king.

RAD140 should net you more gains, but also cause more suppression.

mk2866 has the healing abilities that rad does not have and less side effects in terms of suppression... rad will add endurance with strength and size... ostarine is more versatile but rad is more profound in the results

For me , rad has been the best for strength and size. However, it is more suppressive than ostarine. On the other hand, ostarine still yields an impressive amount of size and strength while having a healing effect

For me , rad has been the best for strength and size. However, it is more suppressive than ostarine. On the other hand, ostarine still yields an impressive amount of size and strength while having a healing effect
Ostarine really is a very underrated compound. Plenty of gains can be made with it and with pretty much no adverse effect what so ever. I'm on my 2nd cycle of it and I'm gonna run it out 16 weeks. Last time did 12 weeks a 2 weeks pct and a month later got blood work and it was 100% perfect.

Ostarine really is a very underrated compound. Plenty of gains can be made with it and with pretty much no adverse effect what so ever. I'm on my 2nd cycle of it and I'm gonna run it out 16 weeks. Last time did 12 weeks a 2 weeks pct and a month later got blood work and it was 100% perfect.
And to add to that, if all goes well after a 16 week cycle I'm gonna wait a few months and try running it out 20 weeks.

IV thought about stepping up compounds but maybe I'll see how far I can push the mk2866 via length of cycle and or upping the dosage.

theres no need nor reason whatsoever to run ostarine longer than 12 weeks.. you will not see any sort of added gains, but you will add to the suppression.. its not smart at all, not at all

theres no need nor reason whatsoever to run ostarine longer than 12 weeks.. you will not see any sort of added gains, but you will add to the suppression.. its not smart at all, not at all

with all do respect, im not saying its necessarily smart but im willing to experiment. Has it been logged before? I can tell you on my first cycle i progressed well right til the end. I can also say I under did the recommended PCT by only doing clomid at 25mg/day for 2 weeks and 1 full month of enhanced athlete blue ox test booster, i got perfect blood work back and kept all my gains. Maybe i respond really well and am resilient to it but i think its at least worth an experiment.

with all do respect, im not saying its necessarily smart but im willing to experiment. Has it been logged before? I can tell you on my first cycle i progressed well right til the end. I can also say I under did the recommended PCT by only doing clomid at 25mg/day for 2 weeks and 1 full month of enhanced athlete blue ox test booster, i got perfect blood work back and kept all my gains. Maybe i respond really well and am resilient to it but i think its at least worth an experiment.

Ive only been doing this with sarms for a decade and your on your second cycle AND questioning what ive seen... im so tired of this to be honest with people... good luck. I wont be responding again

Ive only been doing this with sarms for a decade and your on your second cycle AND questioning what ive seen... im so tired of this to be honest with people... good luck. I wont be responding again

i greatly respect your opinion iv learned a lot from you. by no means am i saying your wrong.

Top Bottom