napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine

Skaz0491

Hey guys I am currently on day 8 of my 12 week S4/GW recomp cycle.

Week 1-12 S4
Week 1-12 GW
Week 9-12 Post CT
Week 13-16 Liquid Clomid/GW

I was thinking about maybe throwing in a 4 week Ostarine dose, I’m looking for information on where I should implement that and also if I need anything extra for pct granted the Ostarine. Thank you.

If you are already on week 8, I'd just wait on using ostarine. It's too late to add it in and really make it worth it.

if you are only on day 8, start it right now man... dont wait too long... get the most out of it you can

You are good to run it starting now but I would run it the rest of the cycle, not just 4 weeks. I think it would be a waste to not run a minimum of 8 weeks. Optimal is 12 weeks.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.\
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awesome thank you. How much suppression am I going to experience? I don’t want to shutdown my natural testosterone. Will the post ct/gw/Clomid give me a safe transition back to normalcy?

Awesome thank you. How much suppression am I going to experience? I don’t want to shutdown my natural testosterone. Will the post ct/gw/Clomid give me a safe transition back to normalcy?
Sarms are minimally suppressive. The protocol Dylan gave you is the best way to cover you, so yes that is why it was mentioned and recommended

sarms are very very minimal on suppression... you should not see much if you run this properly and you should recover very very quickly post cycle... you can run dga post ct a bit longer to help ensure this

Top Bottom