napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my first cutting cycle

DrBPackenwood

stats
6'1"
215 lbs
22% bf
1st cycle test c + test p, 2nd test p/anadrol/dbol, cut both cycles short around week 4/5 for various reasons, also done 1 or 2 clen cycles 120mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. want to start a cutting cycle in about 3 months or so, goal is to loose bf% while maintaining muscle. would like to get to around 15%bf. would start week 1 at 500 kcals below maintenance, about 3000 kcals, then work down too 2000 kcals by week 6. currently training german volume training, by the time i start this cycle will be doing 5x5, training m/w/f, cardio on off days.

week 1-6 Test E 300mg/week
week 1-8 Anavar 60mg/day
week 1-8 T3 100mcg/day
week 3,4,7,8 Clen 120mcg/day
week 1-8 Arimidex .25mg EOD
week 9-12 PCT

PCT
nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

dosages and length look ok? thoughts? anything i could do better?

p.s. forgot to add, been about 4 years since last cycle, and i'll be 30 years old by the time i start this cycle. if that makes any difference.

Diet/Exercise and get to 15 % before you start any of that, do some more research on the compounds your looking to use while cutting down to that percentage.

Diet/Exercise and get to 15 % before you start any of that, do some more research on the compounds your looking to use while cutting down to that percentage.

thank you for the quick reply, what more research do i need to do on which compounds exactly? what can i change to make the cycle better? is it the T3 dosage?

dont use t3 for one.. its not the safest compound and messing around with your thyroid is NOT wise whatsoever... you dont need to worry about anything to do with this cycle right now... you honestly need to be in the 12-13% range to run a cycle properly and in the safest manner... you are nowhere near that.. you can definitely get there but clen and t3 are NOT anything you should be using whatsoever unless you just dont care about your health...

You need to get into a lot better shape before using steroids. Right now you just aren't in the right condition. You need to tighten up your diet and bring that down. Sarms might be a good option for you to help you with that

Top Bottom