napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Middle of first cycle ever

swade

Hey I started using like two weeks ago and decided not to run AI's. This is the blood work I got back 1 week into my cycle I was wondering how much AI I should take now that I realize my estrogen is fucked halp me. I'm running test and d-bol
d2815a94760d143214df12b485fc89f5.png
2ed87c93eb204ce25772c128b5fbfec4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd immediately take 25mg of Aromasin. That should cut the E roughly in half within about 9 hours or so. I'd take 12.5mg of Aromasin the following day and stay at 12.5mg EOD.

Smh why did you decide not to run an AI? You need 12.5 aromasin EOD. What week are you at? Cause your post says middle cycle but you state first week in, this is confusing as hell. Also first cycle should have been Test only Dbol coverts into Estrogen very fast.

Last edited:
Smh why did you decide not to run an AI? You need 12.5 aromasin EOD. What week are you at? Cause your post says middle cycle but you state first week in, this is confusing as hell. Also first cycle should have been Test only Dbol coverts into Estrogen very fast.

Sorry if it was confusing. These results are a week old but I'm currently on my 2nd week in a buddy told me about this forum so I posted late :/. Btw all I have right now in terms of ai is liquidex

I'd immediately take 25mg of Aromasin. That should cut the E roughly in half within about 9 hours or so. I'd take 12.5mg of Aromasin the following day and stay at 12.5mg EOD.

All I have in terms of ai is liquidex can you give me a dosage of that tyty

All I have in terms of ai is liquidex can you give me a dosage of that tyty

If this is 1 week of test and dbol you are very Estrogen prone and I would drop the dbol and just do a 12wk test cycle. For the AI you have take a full dropper now and 1/2 tomorrow then 1/2 EOD until done with pct.

Hey guys, could someone explain to me what AI is and also what does EOD stand for? Hope it all works out swade.
Cheers.

Well bro, you put yourself into this mess. It's hard to feel sorry for you. That's what happens when you start a cycle with aromatizing compounds and no estrogen control. You need to run a half dropper every day for a week, then back to a half dropper every other day

What is your pct for this cycle?

Top Bottom