napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MIA-MrChristian/MasterMason

rockmfhudd

has anyone been in touch with MrChristian or MasterMason? both have kinda fell off for a coupla months or more. Just curious

i know master mason had a comment about why did everyone ask 100 questions if he asked 1 and then he disappeared as well

i know master mason had a comment about why did everyone ask 100 questions if he asked 1 and then he disappeared as well

master mason was found to be a troll and not wanted on our site whatsoever...

i am not sure what happened to mr. christian... he has been off and on for some time but we certainly do miss his logs and contributions so hopefully he will be back

oh damn well trolling aint our damn bidness here, we are in the bidness of gainzzzz. i think Christians last log was thanksgiving or before damn man i hope things are ok with his ass.

That's just the way it goes man. Anybody that has been in forums for any length of time knows that people tend to come and go. Pepe will be around regular for a length of time then they disappear for a while. It's just how it is. I wouldn't think into it much. He will be back eventually I'm sure. Others will disappear eventually too. People tend to go in spurts of activity

ya but he left us hanging with his damn cycle log. also i believe his mother in law was fuckin with him about his cycles as well. oh well it is what it is

ya but he left us hanging with his damn cycle log. also i believe his mother in law was fuckin with him about his cycles as well. oh well it is what it is

Dude if I had a dollar for every person that left a log hanging and didn't finish, I'd have a billion fucking dollars by now haha

lol well this is my first forum so im sure i will find that as well but damn man he was doing good. oh well like tupac says life goes on hahaha we gon keep getting these gainzzz with or without em

Master is with Evo I think. He pm'ed me asking some stuff about them and how he had been talking to WPA. I gave him my speel but he liked what WPA offered. To each their own...

Mrchristian. I havnt seen him anywhere.

Other boards out there man. We cant please them all. Even though we are cool as hell and truly the best.
We also are not an internment camp. People come people go.

Idk man. He was always cool in my book. Still is. I wish he would just stay over here but he will come to light some day soon I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Idk man. He was always cool in my book. Still is. I wish he would just stay over here but he will come to light some day soon I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Definitely not as cool as once thought... He wasnt recruited... He got greedy

Top Bottom