napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MIA-MrChristian/MasterMason

People are fucking wierd sometimes lol. End of story. I've seen several come and go. Reasons vary bit but it's the life people live that allows them to be or not be here. And life changes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You are so right bro. Plus a lot of people may be just learning or want more info. Maybe they lost the weight and are ok with their knowledge of aas. Once their goals are met and they are happy then it is over. The people who stay put are those who want to help others, and not see young ones hurt themselves.

Drb is adamant about staying in the game and keeping people healthy. It is his lifestyle, and he has always said this since I was a child..."no one gets hurt on my watch". That is why when we were 24 years old and married he insisted no aas...just as if we were still kids. But am glad we listened

There was some other dude who joined up a few months ago. Older guy, looking to lose weight and get in shape. He was all gung ho for about a week with a log and stuff. then "poof" gone! I think who some don't get instant results, they give up.

Some folks want the lie that roids can help them lose weight. There aint no fuckin magic pills or everyone would be fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya I didn't finish mine either I don't think. however I am still here fuckers I aint disappearing yall gonna have to ban my ass hahaha

How did you figga that he was a troll D? He seemed to be a legit participant. One thing I know for sure is that he was not a Mason and absolutely was not a Master Mason. I grew up with 3 people that are in the Senate or were in the Senate and they were masons, so I joined when I was 30. I shot master mason a pm with questions only masons would know and he did not respond.

I am not a Mason anymore.

he was trying to start trouble between two different forums... he was trying to work here for sources yet work at evo and bad mouthing us over there etc... trust me, i found everything out on him

I may not always chime in but you can guarantee I'm lurking around. Life happens but the people who stick well this is there lifestyle. For some it's just a one time goal or hell maybe a piano fell on there head. But... If a moose fell on my head I probably would still be lurking in the threads while laid up in the hospital cause I wanna be fit for life.

he was trying to start trouble between two different forums... he was trying to work here for sources yet work at evo and bad mouthing us over there etc... trust me, i found everything out on him

what in the world inspires some one to do this? I just can't wrap my head around it. What are they trying to accomplish? Must just be natural shit stirrers

what in the world inspires some one to do this? I just can't wrap my head around it. What are they trying to accomplish? Must just be natural shit stirrers

its pretty typical bro, honestly... its rather disappointing but it never surprises me anymore because i've seen it... the nicer i am to people, the more they try to take advantage too... people always reach out to me for help and im always there but then they will do things like this to me... i dont get it either but for every prick that does this, there's 100 guys that are appreciative and loyal so that's comforting to me... it does suck that people are that way though...

I think masonic body builder is reppin at the other place not master mason

ive got people all over the place... i know when someone is no good or attempting to pull shit... i also know the difference between the two masons...

I may not always chime in but you can guarantee I'm lurking around. Life happens but the people who stick well this is there lifestyle. For some it's just a one time goal or hell maybe a piano fell on there head. But... If a moose fell on my head I probably would still be lurking in the threads while laid up in the hospital cause I wanna be fit for life.

I'm the same way now. Things have come up and it has certainly li mk item my participation but yall will always be able to get a hold of me. I'm active mostly by PM and I'm always lurking haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It is unfortunate, but it has happened for as long as there has been forums like this. Some peoples way of getting attention is to stir shit, and that's why they do it....for no other reason that that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi guys.....master mason is a different dude than me. Yes, I was doing some work on another board because I owed someone a personal favor. I am back here full time now. There will be a new thread starting soon with some exciting details. Sorry I was gone for a minute but I'm back now!!!!!

Hi guys.....master mason is a different dude than me. Yes, I was doing some work on another board because I owed someone a personal favor. I am back here full time now. There will be a new thread starting soon with some exciting details. Sorry I was gone for a minute but I'm back now!!!!!

All good man. Glad to have you back here with us my friend

Top Bottom