napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MIA-MrChristian/MasterMason

Unfortunately it's just the way things go sometimes. It's rare to find people that are consistent and stick around, and even more rare to find those that can stick together long term. As said people come and go.

But it can happen! Dylan and I have worked together side by side for a good 5 plus years now!!

I've lurked evo and seen Masonic active there and repping their products. Always wondered where he went. Seems like he was just here last month

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I've lurked evo and seen Masonic active there and repping their products. Always wondered where he went. Seems like he was just here last month

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

He made that choice to go, so that's on him.

Unfortunately it's just the way things go sometimes. It's rare to find people that are consistent and stick around, and even more rare to find those that can stick together long term. As said people come and go.

But it can happen! Dylan and I have worked together side by side for a good 5 plus years now!!

that's right! we sure have come a long way yet it feels like we are just getting started!

ya but he left us hanging with his damn cycle log. also i believe his mother in law was fuckin with him about his cycles as well. oh well it is what it is

Mr chris had a bad weight problem which we know is a mental issue. Maybe he feel off the wagon, got fat again.

maybe but he was making great fucking progress but shit happens I know his wife and maw in law wasn't happy with his use so it is what it is. I guess his nuts shrunk too much mine will never be on the mantle.

master mason was found to be a troll and not wanted on our site whatsoever...

i am not sure what happened to mr. christian... he has been off and on for some time but we certainly do miss his logs and contributions so hopefully he will be back

How did you figga that he was a troll D? He seemed to be a legit participant. One thing I know for sure is that he was not a Mason and absolutely was not a Master Mason. I grew up with 3 people that are in the Senate or were in the Senate and they were masons, so I joined when I was 30. I shot master mason a pm with questions only masons would know and he did not respond.

I am not a Mason anymore.

Anybody that's been around for a,length of time knows this happens. People come and people go, as with anything in life

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

How did you figga that he was a troll D? He seemed to be a legit participant. One thing I know for sure is that he was not a Mason and absolutely was not a Master Mason. I grew up with 3 people that are in the Senate or were in the Senate and they were masons, so I joined when I was 30. I shot master mason a pm with questions only masons would know and he did not respond.

why are you not a Mason anymore? disagreements or what? I have been in since 2004.

now if we could weed out the crazy asses wanting to do roids at 15 and 17 and oral only cycles we will be on cruise control lol

lol, so master mason was no mason whatsoever ? And he never even responded, thats funny stuff

People are fucking wierd sometimes lol. End of story. I've seen several come and go. Reasons vary bit but it's the life people live that allows them to be or not be here. And life changes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom