napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long Term Cardarine Use

Hey guys,

Is anyone running cardarine year round? Or what is the longest people are running this for or recommended? I think I have been on 12 weeks and I don't *really* want to stop but of course too much of anything is probably never good, especially keeping in mind some of the research that has been associated with cardarine.

Any input from the experts?

Hey guys,

Is anyone running cardarine year round? Or what is the longest people are running this for or recommended? I think I have been on 12 weeks and I don't *really* want to stop but of course too much of anything is probably never good, especially keeping in mind some of the research that has been associated with cardarine.

bro, come on, you already know better than that... you can't just run it continuous... you will eventually desensitize and then whats the point? dont be reckless and ruin it... 16 weeks on then 2-3 weeks off then right back on...

Hey guys,

Just like anything else you are going to have to cycle off of it from time to time to overcome adaptation and desensitizing to it. No more than 16 weeks at a time with a 3 week or so break afterwards

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The guys gave you great advice. Take the time off when you need too. 2-3 weeks off time is nothing in the grand scheme of things

I agree I usually take about 3-4 weeks off sometimes shorter but it is good to have a break and train back at another level.

Like everyone else advised keep it at a 16 week max, come off for a few weeks and then u can get right back at it and be better off for it

Cool, thanks very much guys. Another four weeks to bring it to 16 will be just perfect, bring me to the end of my cut.

perfect, thats the ideal amount of time bro... you can take a few weeks off and then jump right back on for 16 weeks...

Top Bottom