napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

Guerilla power

I am 42 year old male. 6ft 250lbs. About 12 to 15 percent body fat (high for me) . I have worked out since age 13 for Baseball Hockey and Wrestling. I played organised Baseball into my late 20s. At 25 I started MMA and totally changed my workout. I went from a strength first speed second endurance third type program to a more balanced program with a strong focus on conditioning and power (not lot of room to run around in cage. Lol) so I lost focus on my foot speed routines. After several years I quit fighting and focused on keeping fit and looking good. Now I am looking into starting a power lifting based power building program. I did my first cycle at age 25 it was Test E 100 every other day for 8 weeks. I did no AI or pct. I got good result and kept most gains. I found the psychological effect coming off cycle could interfere with confidence and will to push on. My next cycle was 2 years later. Sus 250 every 4th day for 10 weeks with a 4 week of anadrol 1 every 12 hours to start. Results were awesome. Huge strength and speed gains. I did a 4 week pct which was 1 pill per day. Nov. I kept most gains but the psychological effect was same as first time with no pct. I do now know lot more about pct and on cycle protection and will use everything at my disposal. Also. I just use 10my creatine and few protein shakes with BCAA for supplements.

Thanks for listening and looking forward to getting to know some serious athletes here.

What I propose to take for my next cycle which will be 15 years after my last will be 500 test e. With 600eq for 16 weeks. I will use AI as needed going off blood work. But may start at 12.5 eod until I get my first on cycle blood report. My question is should I bump start with anadrol 2x per day for 4 weeks and if not. Could I extend the test eq cycle to 18 weeks. I have just had check up labs are clean heart and bp normal.

Welcome to isarms bro! Glad to have you here with us.

For your next cycle I'd just stick with the test and EQ. It's been 15 years, and honestly you could probably be just fine to use the test only. Also stick to no more than 16 weeks. There's absolutely no reason to go longer and you won't gain anything from it by doing so

I agree with rick here! After 15 years I’m sure you’ll see great results with test only brother ... what have you got for pct ?

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom