napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

Guarionex

I'm gonna run my first cycle of Deca. Here the lay out:

Weeks 1-4 400mg test c
Weeks 5-16 300mg test c & 300mg Deca & 0.25mg Eod (unsure if take it regardless or as needed)
Weeks 17-18 200mg tesct c & HCG (unsure of hcg dose or using it at all)
Weeks 19 40mg Nolva
Weeks 20-24 20mg Nolva
Weeks 1-24 0.25 Adex eod

Suggestions and comments welcome.

Weeks 1-4 400mg test c
Weeks 5-16 300mg test c & 300mg Deca & 0.25mg Eod (unsure if take it regardless or as needed)
Weeks 19 40mg Nolva
Weeks 20-24 20mg Nolva
Weeks 1-24 0.25 Adex eod

im not sure why you run test higher for 4 wks then lower it, then lower it again 17th wk? have you ran TEST before? what are your stats, age height weight experience lifting and previous cycles?

if you plan on running the sarms super stack, start it from week 1. that will be your kickstart until the TEST kicks in, and then later the DECA will kick in hard

Also just as a suggestion that I didn't see was that you didn't have any dostinex (caber) for prolactin build up. That's something you need to watch for with deca because it's a 19-nor or nandrolone steroid. Your estrogen isn't the biggest issue with deca. To be honest I haven't ran deca yet, I want to, I'm just telling you what I've researched. You might want to do a little more searching.
When I run it it'll be in the 200test 200 deca mg range. See how your body reacts to it. You might only need that amount to see quality Gains bro. Why run higher dosage if starting low will give you results already? Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weeks 1-4 400mg test c
Weeks 19 40mg Nolva
Weeks 20-24 20mg Nolva
Weeks 1-24 0.25 Adex eod

Is this your very first cycle? If so, Deca is not recommended whatsoever buddy. There is so much wrong here. 18 week cycle is excessive too. There is absolutely no reason to be on that long. Limit your cycle to 12 weeks at one consistent dose of test 300-350mg per week

1-12 test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Your layout proposal is a little confusing. I see 0.25 eod in there weeks 5 -16. Im assuming thats caber? Id just scrap your weeks 1-4 and 17-18 if this is not your first cycle. If it is your first cycle ever, go with the layout Rick provided. Much better first cycle layout. We also need your stats and experience and goals for this cycle to better advise you. Your pct should start two weeks after your last pin to allow for ester clearance.

Yes, the 0.25mg from weeks 5-16 is caber. As Rick mentioned it is a long cycle ( thought so myself).

I'm 6'00" 225lb and just finishing my first SARM cycle from Pure Essence. It's great to fit back into my 34" pants.

Now the Deca point. The Triple Stack SARM's got me stronger and aliviated some joint pain. However as I got stronger, so did the joint pain. Doctors only prescribe pain and inflammation meds, like that would help. I'm 38yo and lifting since I was 16, I'm sure some of you old timers can relate to my problem. The muscle are willing, the joints are the problem. The SARMS help, but not as much as I needed.

Ok, 12 weeks too long, so this question is for Rick, just run test and deca for 12 weeks?

I figured I should've run test first ( therefore the 4 weeks prelude of deca)" but I have no problem dropping that and just do deca-test duet. Again, what I'm looking for the most is joint relieve so I can keep pumping like I used to, and without the fear my elbow or knees and going to break off.

Is this your very first cycle? If so, Deca is not recommended whatsoever buddy. There is so much wrong here. 18 week cycle is excessive too. There is absolutely no reason to be on that long. Limit your cycle to 12 weeks at one consistent dose of test 300-350mg per week

1-12 test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
This is exactly what I would recommend as well.

Well i would say if you're running a test, deca cycle don't be so complicated. It's really not rocket science. A lot of people get too creative.

for you're purposes I would kick you're deca to 20mg a week and run it for 12 weeks. Don't try spacing it from the test. Run them together from start to finish.

Mk2866 is also a good joint support as well. I know they have the flash sale at pure essence today. They always have good stuff. Glad to see you liked you're last cycle.

Deca is a wonderful drug. Probably a top 3 favorite of mine for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ok, 200mg/week sounds good too. Now the support supplements, caber, take it as needed or straight take 0.25 eod regardless?

Also hcg, yay or nay? I yay, what's the dose?

Ok, 200mg/week sounds good too. Now the support supplements, caber, take it as needed or straight take 0.25 eod regardless?

Also hcg, yay or nay? I yay, what's the dose?

deca and ostarine can both help joints. if you are just looking to run deca for joints, you want to run it Low.

but you still havent answered the question of, Is this your first AAS cycle? Have you ran TEST before?

Well i can tell you what I do. I dint use caber till about 3 or 4 weeks in. Just how i do it. I don't really get many bad sides from deca.

Hcg I don't use. I can't really comment on that one. Someone here will for sure though. I just stick to a solid pct like Rick laid out for you and make sure estrogen stays in heck during cycle.

Ok, 12 weeks too long, so this question is for Rick, just run test and deca for 12 weeks?

I figured I should've run test first ( therefore the 4 weeks prelude of deca)" but I have no problem dropping that and just do deca-test duet. Again, what I'm looking for the most is joint relieve so I can keep pumping like I used to, and without the fear my elbow or knees and going to break off.

One thing you have to realize is that Deca does not really heal anything, it only masks the pain by lubricating everything. It's also something I don't typically recommend for a first cycle brother. Get yourself some Cissus quadrulingus and run that with the MK and it will help considerably. You could also potentially add LGD to the stack for even more healing benefits.

One thing you have to realize is that Deca does not really heal anything, it only masks the pain by lubricating everything. It's also something I don't typically recommend for a first cycle brother. Get yourself some Cissus quadrulingus and run that with the MK and it will help considerably. You could also potentially add LGD to the stack for even more healing benefits.

Thanks Rick, I'm running this cycle together with Pure Essence Super Stack. I can add quadrulingus as well. And yes, this is my first AAS cycle ever. Now, anyone has any info on hcg? Or should I just drop it?

The different route is just cycling HGH for joint relief. Remember that joint relief is the main objective for this cycle. Any thoughts ?

I dunno about a cycle with main objective as joint relief bud..

LOL!! I know bro. I'm done with doctors giving me pain and inflammation meds and telling me to rest for two weeks. I'd be sitting on my ass all year if I keep on following that "expert" opinion. Any improvements is welcome at this point. SARMS did help, but I also got stronger, which puts on more stress on the body.

I think sarms are probably a much better option for that, aside from GH...
Well gh will only bring additional pain in some if his joints. It will have a healing effect but joint pain in certain areas is a common side of that stuff.
honestly dude I'd go the mk route. Rick is spot on about deca being a temporary relief. If I was going to invest money in something it would be a stronger solution if joint relief is what you're looking for.

mk and a solid joint support along with fish oil daily. Is a good way to start. Adding deca is ok too just know that one isn't permanent.

Top Bottom