napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Evo imposters

stretch512

Well it looks like the Evo bastards are parading my name around trying to spread lies about one of our sources - a source I have never ever used. I have not been back on Evo since I created this account. If people see my name posting on Evo it is alter lies - this is what they do - fuck them!

Well it looks like the Evo bastards are parading my name around trying to spread lies about one of our sources - a source I have never ever used. I have not been back on Evo since I created this account. If people see my name posting on Evo it is alter lies - this is what they do - fuck them!
Welcome to the club lol. Stay away from that jrbdallas hahaha fucking assholes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The funny thing is I didn't get on here bashing them ever. I just knew what was going down and I left. They are sensitive over the whole matter and the fact they parade alters so blatantly shows the enormous amounts of time they have to waste. Absurd I say!

The funny thing is I didn't get on here bashing them ever. I just knew what was going down and I left. They are sensitive over the whole matter and the fact they parade alters so blatantly shows the enormous amounts of time they have to waste. Absurd I say!

Ohhhhhh the details could shock and amaze you lol.

What's funny, they now seem to be going after folks who weren't even moderators or anything. Just guys like some of us who posted up antidotal information pretty consistently. Crazy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ya that's happened to a few of us over there bro. They hacked my account after I left, and they did it to Dylan as well

Yeah, I had a source hit me up saying, "what the hell bro why are you saying this stuff over there?" I didn't even bother to go look I already know the score. Those guys been doing it from the start and at the end it just got worse. I'm not bashing them or anyone just putting it out there - If you had an account with them - they are taking old user accounts and logging in to make bogus posts that are not by the original user. The fact they waste so much time and effort on this is laughable. I mean focus on whats important and not this stupid shit. Anyway just letting the public know whats going down - of course they are sensitive sally's and cant let shit go.

Top Bottom