napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doctors giving gear

ralphtovar

So I've seen where people go to their doctor and they give them gear or peptides or stuff like that just cause they ask for it? I've also seen people go tell their doctors that they feel anxiety and ask for xanax and they give it to them. If you ask do they just do it?

Theres no medical authority that supports to dispense steriods past trt limits of 200mg or 800 Test level.

If a Dr just gives it to you, he doesnt care about your health, just the money. Since there is no medical authority, he's at high risk for malpractice and suspension.

So I've seen where people go to their doctor and they give them gear or peptides or stuff like that just cause they ask for it? I've also seen people go tell their doctors that they feel anxiety and ask for xanax and they give it to them. If you ask do they just do it?
No doctor in their right mind is going to give you anything unless there is a legit medical need for it.

thats impossible to answer man, come on... some of these doctors could give a fuck and hand whatever they want out while others act like if you ask for ibuprofein, you are an addict... noone can answer that... you just have to feel your doctor out and just take a chance asking... what are they going to do, beat you up? LOL the worst they can say is no

I'm thinking of telling my doc I'm dozing mid day and can't focus. Think I can get adderall?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Top Bottom