napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca and sarms

serfanirti

Greetings Mr. Gemelli,

I only have enough deca to run at 200mgs/week for about 4weeks. So I was wondering how much benefit from a "gains" perspective could be expected and also how long it would take to recover natural hpta function given that i do not have Hcg, but only aromasin and nolvadex. (stack: test prop200mgs/week + winstrol 40mg/day) I know to stop deca a week or so before test. So it would be a short 5 week cycle which i have researched and discovered that shorter cycles lead to less down-regulation of the AR receptors leading to better maintenance results. I chose winstrol because it was cheaper than anavar and lowers sbhg helping the other compounds to exhibit their effects to a greater degree. Btw this is my first cycle if you dont count having tested a few (literal) orals from friends in the past and noticed some weird feelings for the rest of the day.

Another question would be that i have 3 bottles of ostarine and how would this fit in. If taken at the end would this help maintain results? But wouldn't it also be counterproductive for natural recovery despite causing only mild suppression. Lastly, would ostarine help with knee pain. I am only 22 but starting to notice some knee discomfort which is especially notable days after doing leg extensions. I suspect playing a lot of soccer from the ages 14-20 may also play a role. Now i am interested in creating a great physique, not to the size level of bodybuilding though. Thank you for your advice.

Greetings Mr. Gemelli,

I only have enough deca to run at 200mgs/week for about 4weeks. So I was wondering how much benefit from a "gains" perspective could be expected and also how long it would take to recover natural hpta function given that i do not have Hcg, but only aromasin and nolvadex. (stack: test prop200mgs/week + winstrol 40mg/day) I know to stop deca a week or so before test. So it would be a short 5 week cycle which i have researched and discovered that shorter cycles lead to less down-regulation of the AR receptors leading to better maintenance results. I chose winstrol because it was cheaper than anavar and lowers sbhg helping the other compounds to exhibit their effects to a greater degree. Btw this is my first cycle if you dont count having tested a few (literal) orals from friends in the past and noticed some weird feelings for the rest of the day.

Another question would be that i have 3 bottles of ostarine and how would this fit in. If taken at the end would this help maintain results? But wouldn't it also be counterproductive for natural recovery despite causing only mild suppression. Lastly, would ostarine help with knee pain. I am only 22 but starting to notice some knee discomfort which is especially notable days after doing leg extensions. I suspect playing a lot of soccer from the ages 14-20 may also play a role. Now i am interested in creating a great physique, not to the size level of bodybuilding though. Thank you for your advice.

I would basically say don't do anything. Using any of this for 5 weeks would be useless, firstly deca for 4 weeks? You wont even notice it working before you stop. The next thing is you are way too young. Why ruin your life before even starting. No one here is going to recomend anything to you. What you have posted is basically saying I want to run a half assed cycle with compounds I found. Not very smart. Go research how to train properly before fucking it with aas.

At your age you shouldn't be using any kind of steroid at all bro. You are way too young.....and besides that, a 5 week cycle is pointless. 5 weeks of deca won't do anything. It's a very long Ester that takes weeks to build up

Stick with Sarms only

Way to young to be using steroids especially DECA, which is absolutely notorious for horrible shut downs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing right here. Age, cycle, cycle length, pct, etc. Stay natty bro and work your way up to the 120's

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Greetings Mr. Gemelli,

this is absurd bro... seriously... you want to know the "gains" perspective... its NON existent... deca is a very very long ester and does not even kick until 4 weeks or after not mention you are WAY too young to use steroids... you are going to lear a very very fucking terrible, lifelong less you could have easily avoided... you may think its smart now but I GUARANTEE you that you will be begging for help when it all hits... you have other options.. i can help you with a sarms stack but im not contributing to absurdity like this...

Okay, that makes sense. I sincerely appreciate the concern and feedback. Deca is completely out of the body in approx 35-55 days. But regardless, i will not use it. I didn't realize until going looking back how many problems (suppression &prolactin issues etc) are associated with deca and tren. The thing is i have been training since 14 (so 8+ years). I knew plenty of people that started taking aas during teens (ie. 14,15,16) and they are now healthy and can go off for a year and look no different. I should add they didn't know what they were doing in the slightest. I know how to train every muscle effectively, took kinesiology/anatomy through university etc. I'm not pretending to know everything, especially when it comes to drugs. The genetic max has definitely been hit and piercing needles gives me pleasure. So i beg the gods of gainz to offer any 1st cycle suggestions with test prop+ostarine orals and pct +(_____!?) as i know have the gear it would be kind of a waste.

Top Bottom