domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: Deca dbol test cycle

Deca dbol test cycle

Hello, as per Dylan I will be running a strong bulking cycle of dbol deca and test for 12 weeks I am ware that I will be needing to take caber for my prolactin but for how long exactly to I run it for? Is it for the duration of the whole cycle including pct? Or from a certain point to another certain point? The same for aromosin from start to finish including pct or?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Yes sir. My past cycle I ran deca 250mg for 12 anadrol 50mg for 4 test e 250mg for 12 I am 27 I workout everyday trying to bulk on size IÂ’m about 5,10 weight 178 IÂ’m about 8% body fat, this is my 3rd cycle. I want all my basis covered when it comes to pct and those two questions that I had

8% body fat?
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

18%* I apologize, incorrect typo

your body fat is far too high for steroid use and especially TOO HIGH to be bulking.. i cannot advise steroid use in your current condition

Dbol at 18% is bad news bro. Your estrogen will be through the roof. Get that bf% down to 12% and revisit.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Dbol at 18% is bad news bro. Your estrogen will be through the roof. Get that bf% down to 12% and revisit.
    absolutely.. thats just a complete disaster waiting to happen

anyone has any idea if dead fat cells contain aromatase? like , if i have a bunch of loose skin/dead fat cells that weren't killed by lipo, am i still so sensible to aromatization ? i've never had any estogen issues whatsoever but the most aromatising cycle i ever ran was 400 test+600 EQ , and had 0 issues controlling it with 12.5 mg aromasin eod