napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle Recomendations

jockdoc

Hi Dylan, I appriciate your advice I think you are honest. I am 40 yrs old considering starting tbol to see if it helps me much. I do not want to get huge. My goal is to add another 10 lbs. of muscle And increase my libido. I am 183lbs now. Being 40 yrs i feel myself slowing. I am very healthy and eat clean and exercize regulaly. I dont want to become fat after my first cycle or lose what natural ability I have left to produce testosterone. Is this a good relativley safe start? I hate needles.😱 Thanks very much

No, it's a terrible start.

What do you know about TRT? When was the last time you were blood tested?

Honestly not much. I am very new to the use of body enhancers. I am not new to exercise and eating clean though. I would say I dont have any health issues. Only that just turning 40 my body is slowing down. I did have a blood test mid summer and a doctor said that I could benefit from testosterone tereatments. Otherwise everything else they said looked good. I had the injectable type but only lasted 3 months of feeling effects. Which I did like. My reasoning for looking for alternatives is that I would like to add about 10-15 lbs of muscle and not lose it. But also I hope that using may increase my testosterone levels. I felt more myself when I was on the testosterone treatments. Haha. So if I can add some muscle and get back to that it would be great! I would rather go the slow gradual route with no side effects if possible. I appriciate any advice anyone with similar background can offer me. Thanks

Last edited:
if your doctor recommended trt then that's what you should do... if you are not going to inject, then you don't use steroids... oral only cycles are the worst thing you could ever do and if you have low test then you using orals is even worse! you need to do what your doctor recommends... you are not going to gain any muscle if you have low t man... having low testosterone puts you in a catabolic state where you will not gain muscle but will add fat... you need to address this bro...

You need bloodwork before anythng to see where all your levels are at. If you are efficient in testosterone, TRT is what you should be on. This is what needs to be done before anything else

Top Bottom