domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cut cycle

Cut cycle

Ive done 3 cycles always only test E. Looking to add something new that will help cut. Any recommendations? Not ready to try tren.

I'm 35 years old, 5'9", 180lbs, about 10% body fat. Been working out for 10 plus years and have always used PCTs.

You want to try an oral or you want to pin?
    Seems like you are trying to build strength and stay lean?

Definitely want to persure the cleaner route through pins not oral and you nailed it want to stay lean.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper View Post
    Definitely want to persure the cleaner route through pins not oral and you nailed it want to stay lean.
    Did you have anything in mind?
    Maybe some sarms or add something with the test?

test and primo would be an excellent combo and you could add s4 and gw501516...

Are the gains long lasting with the primo

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper View Post
    Are the gains long lasting with the primo
    As long as you eat and train properly yes. That goes for any steroid

If you need a good source for primo send me a pm. 1 stop domestic shop has great primo

please not the gains question... im not a psychic bro... they are easier to keep with primo due to it being more mild and much cleaner

I agree that primo is a great option. You can also look into really any of the dryer compounds like mast or even EQ if you don't dose too high. EQ can increase hunger so that is something you would have to be aware of if you are cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    please not the gains question... im not a psychic bro... they are easier to keep with primo due to it being more mild and much cleaner
    Okay bro... Still trying to educate myself in this space as my fitness is evolving. So maybe my questions are substandard but I thought this forum is to aid in answering questions of curiosity. Thanks I will remember this is a tainted question from the more experienced.