napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cut cycle

sleeper

Ive done 3 cycles always only test E. Looking to add something new that will help cut. Any recommendations? Not ready to try tren.

I'm 35 years old, 5'9", 180lbs, about 10% body fat. Been working out for 10 plus years and have always used PCTs.

You want to try an oral or you want to pin?
Seems like you are trying to build strength and stay lean?

Definitely want to persure the cleaner route through pins not oral and you nailed it want to stay lean.

please not the gains question... im not a psychic bro... they are easier to keep with primo due to it being more mild and much cleaner

I agree that primo is a great option. You can also look into really any of the dryer compounds like mast or even EQ if you don't dose too high. EQ can increase hunger so that is something you would have to be aware of if you are cutting.

please not the gains question... im not a psychic bro... they are easier to keep with primo due to it being more mild and much cleaner
Okay bro... Still trying to educate myself in this space as my fitness is evolving. So maybe my questions are substandard but I thought this forum is to aid in answering questions of curiosity. Thanks I will remember this is a tainted question from the more experienced.

Okay bro... Still trying to educate myself in this space as my fitness is evolving. So maybe my questions are substandard but I thought this forum is to aid in answering questions of curiosity. Thanks I will remember this is a tainted question from the more experienced.
It's not that bro... gains are determined by you not Primo. Sure lean gains are more sustainable that's common sense but you're in control no one else.

It?s a great place to ask question. There are just a couple that get asked a lot. They usually are asked in a way that is not answerable. Example is how much can I gain from this cycle. Obviously nobody know cause we all train and eat different. And of course our bodies react differently.
Keep asking questions. It helps you learn and it also helps other learn who only read what others ask.

It?s a great place to ask question. There are just a couple that get asked a lot. They usually are asked in a way that is not answerable. Example is how much can I gain from this cycle. Obviously nobody know cause we all train and eat different. And of course our bodies react differently.
Keep asking questions. It helps you learn and it also helps other learn who only read what others ask.
Perfect that's a viable answer I can learn from. I appreciate the direction of response, that makes it easy to see that it was a open ended question that didnt dictate enough facts to answer. Like I said I'm in the process of plowing though threads of info and as from the start of this thread were my first questions that popped my cherry. Thanks.

It's not that bro... gains are determined by you not Primo. Sure lean gains are more sustainable that's common sense but you're in control no one else.
Well As I have filtered though conflicting comments of better products have longer lasting results and others say as lean gains are more sustainable I'm simply trying to illuminate fact from fiction while stumbling across true info from the bullshit. So your right I'am in control.

He only said that because he gets that question alot, plus he didn't mean anything negative by it bro, everyone is genetically different and the levels of which you build muscle or what you might keep is different, for everyone, in the end you will see good results natty or not if you put the time in cardio and work in . The guys here are great and go above and beyond to help someone, I speak from experience with that.

If you want to cut I highly suggest adding in gw from sarms.forsale as well

Gw is a great aid in fat loss

you do see that i still attempted to answer your question right dude? so instead of catching feelings, which makes this all worse being we are MEN here, you should read it through.. i was simply teaching that question is not a good one.... theres no way to tell anyone what they will or will not gain... i can tell you what a compound is capable of doing but in no way does that mean you'll get exactly that... YOU are responsible for handling your end with consistency and discipline in diet and training...

Top Bottom