napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruising SARMS + TEST

AdonisGainz

Refer to first post for stats and such
My reason for posting this.
Wanted to know if I could literally cruise SARMS along side my TRT. At a cruise type dose.
Last time I Ran S4, I could not get enough of it.
Unfortunately with my new job, I absolutely need the ability to see in the dark.
Wanted to know if there would be any benefit from cruising S4 at 25mg/day for 12 weeks along side my Trt dose.
Goal during this cruise is to lean out a bit not much, and get stronger.
Thank you for your time.

You could try it at a lower dose, but I don't know how prominent the benefits would be. It really is best at 50mg per day. I don't have any experience running it any less than that

Okay. Thanks guys, I think I'll just guinea pig myself on this one. Like I said, absolutely need to see in the dark for my job. Ill run 25mg and see how it affects me

Okay. Thanks guys, I think I'll just guinea pig myself on this one. Like I said, absolutely need to see in the dark for my job. Ill run 25mg and see how it affects me
I'd be curious what your thoughts are. Keep is updated bud

you can try it and see how it goes... keep us updated on your results...

Week 2 update: strength is finally making an increase. Last time I took S4 I noticed increases in strength around day 6. It is now day 16 and I noticed my first major increase. I went to bench and was able to easily knock out 225 for 15 reps. Last week I did 8-10 while struggling. Muscles feel way more pumped. I think it had finally hit peak levels. I increased dosage to 12.5 mg 3x daily. Once in the AM and 25mg 4 hours later. So fat no noticeable vision side effects. Maybe sightly problem adjusting light to dark.

Week 2 update: strength is finally making an increase. Last time I took S4 I noticed increases in strength around day 6. It is now day 16 and I noticed my first major increase. I went to bench and was able to easily knock out 225 for 15 reps. Last week I did 8-10 while struggling. Muscles feel way more pumped. I think it had finally hit peak levels. I increased dosage to 12.5 mg 3x daily. Once in the AM and 25mg 4 hours later. So fat no noticeable vision side effects. Maybe sightly problem adjusting light to dark.
That's a pretty nice increase bud! Thank you for the update

thanks for the update brother... NICE WORK!

Update incoming :
Strength continuing to increase. Although not as dramatic as my first spike I still notice it. Using this as an opportunity to decrease rest time, really up the intensity and burn more calories. Shoulders abs and bicep today.

When you said ( I increased dosage to 12.5 mg 3x daily. Once in the AM and 25mg 4 hours later.) I was a little confused on how exactly you dosed and have you noticed any vision changes. I'm really curious about adding this to my trt as well.

Well the dropper has 50mg per full. So 1/4 is 12.5mg according to my math. I do 1/4 dropper AM, and then 1/2 dropper (25mg 4 hours later. 37.5mg total. My vision issues are minimal. On 50mg I definitely had a harder time seeing in the dark than I do now. No yellow tint at all. Still reaping most of the benefits from it too. Muscle density isn't as good as 100mg tho. When I ran 100ng my muscles felt like literal granite. My strength was beyond what it has ever been at. No yellow tint at 100mg although I was essentially blind in the dark 100% and it took upwards of 5 seconds to adjust from dark to bright settings sometimes.

Thank you very much for clarifying. Bright lights bother my eyes and I don't see the best in the dark either. If I end up trying s4 I want to dose the way you did.

Thank you very much for clarifying. Bright lights bother my eyes and I don't see the best in the dark either. If I end up trying s4 I want to dose the way you did.
yes, its person to person specific brother and there is no problem easing into it to your comfort level

Update incoming :
Strength continuing to increase. Although not as dramatic as my first spike I still notice it. Using this as an opportunity to decrease rest time, really up the intensity and burn more calories. Shoulders abs and bicep today.
Looking jacked bro! Nice work!

Top Bottom