napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

College Football

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Those that know me know that I'm pretty gay for hockey....however I do enjoy a little NCAA football as a side dish.

Last year Dylan nailed it when he called (in freaking August) Ole Miss and Mississippi State being in the hunt.

Well, the season starts this week, who do ya like?

TCU?

Harbaugh?

Is LSU legit?

Let's hear it..................

Anyone see my boy Jabrill Peppers last night?

Keeping Michigan in the game.

Ohio has a creampuff schedule this year and they have almost been beat twice by shitty ass teams. You have to play up to get better and I just don't see it there. am I biased fuck yeah SEC is where its at more especially Alabama ROLL MUTHA PHUCKIN TIDE!!!!

Since Oregon sucks this year, I'm rooting for the Hawkeyes....sorry but I don't think Ohio should be number 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn theres Dylan again chiming in from Mrs G's logon. LOL I was scared shitless Bama was gonna play Oregon first round last year. And now I wish we would have cuz Mariota just laid down during the playoffs. WTF

Damn theres Dylan again chiming in from Mrs G's logon. LOL I was scared shitless Bama was gonna play Oregon first round last year. And now I wish we would have cuz Mariota just laid down during the playoffs. WTF

laid down? did you miss the florida state BEATDOWN? he never laid down, we were at the game, just like we were at the Rose Bowl... the fucking coach decided to try to run the ball after they threw ALL YEAR and it never worked... trust me, that was FAR from laying down...

regardless, that's the past... This year, from what I have seen, Baylor is by far the best team out there.. that could change but from what ive seen THUS FAR, they would punk ohio state and anyone else... Im not a baylor fan whatsoever but facts are facts...

Im still holding out for Iowa to sneak in... if they win next week, im telling you they can go undefeated... watch...

Ohio has a creampuff schedule this year and they have almost been beat twice by shitty ass teams. You have to play up to get better and I just don't see it there. am I biased fuck yeah SEC is where its at more especially Alabama ROLL MUTHA PHUCKIN TIDE!!!!

SEC sucks this year bro!! I wouldn't be surprised to see 4 BigTen schools in the playoffs this year!!!

I agree that the SEC is a little weak this year and I hope OSU does lose they have almost been beaten by nobody's which is surprising they are still at the top.

Those that know me know that I'm pretty gay for hockey....however I do enjoy a little NCAA football as a side dish.

Last year Dylan nailed it when he called (in freaking August) Ole Miss and Mississippi State being in the hunt.

Well, the season starts this week, who do ya like?

TCU?

Harbaugh?

Is LSU legit?

Let's hear it..................

I have trained an lsu running back since he was in the 10th grade. Drb taught him a lot too. He is a great kid and seems to have what drb taught him.
The main thing drb taught him was mental,focus,discipline.

Top Bottom