napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

College football is a coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44YOGearHead

The 44 is pumped for football, real football where players still go out and lay the wood like men because they wanna get to the league. I see across the board Ohio State, Bama (by default almost... depth has always been their strong point despite LAME Kiffin), TCU, USC, Mizzou and LSU making a statement this season. If Bama can pull their shit together and look like Bama I say it's their year to take the ship'. My Ducks will be #2 PAC-12 North, Charlie Strong will be fired by seasons end due to shit recruitment and the still apparent sting of Mack Brown and his recruitment by who you're related to mentality... Tyrone Swoops ring a bell?
FCS wise... I'll be cheering for the Griz (University of Montana and legendary Coach Bob Stitt), but the University of North Dakota will again be champs for like 5 years running. My favorite college player? Duh, my son and his red shirted ass lol, at least all the frosh were red shirted and he's not a retard.

Go Ducks!!!! (Praying for a miracle to get us a National Championship)

The 44

lmao Bama by default come on it has nothing to do with default it has everything to do with Saban recruiting and because great players want to be coached by the greatest, and attend the greatest university besides trump university. I will remind all you fuck sticks Bama fans don't go to Jared jewelers we go to Tuscaloosa for rings baby bwahahaha

lmao Bama by default come on it has nothing to do with default it has everything to do with Saban recruiting and because great players want to be coached by the greatest, and attend the greatest university besides trump university. I will remind all you fuck sticks Bama fans don't go to Jared jewelers we go to Tuscaloosa for rings baby bwahahaha

You're a sick fucker indeed lol. Roll Tide, Roll.

CjGU7u0.gif

Iowa is going to do what they do again this year... remember, we have the BEST, NUMBER ONE RATED corner back in ALL of college football back, desmond king and a qb that went for 17 td's to only 5 picks, cj beathard... they are not getting the love they should and that's when they are most dangerous...

there are some serious matchups week 1 already... i love the fact that more big name schools are playing each other outside of the division... if they are taking notes on how this works, strength of schedule is a big fucking deal and playing teams that they can trounce 70-10 is not going to do shit when it comes down to playoff time... you need the quality wins... watch out for a few teams this year... Florida State and Tennessee are two teams that might just take their divisions... I love Watson on clemson but all in all, florida state has a better team and that will show when they play... tennessee is another team i would be very careful with... they are fucking loaded.. who really knows, thats why college football is the fucking best.. i mean, come on, when you have teams that win national titles that were not even in the preseason top 25, which has happened several times, how exciting is that? its fucking awesome... it just gets better every year.. I love when you can just smell football in the air.. when its turning to fall and there is a brisk wind and you just know its football time!!

44 - love reading your posts....always great stuff...plus I think you live in TX - so do I.

Not sure what the hype for TCU is, especially after graduating Boykin...guy that transferred in is unproven...I think preseason rank is way too high...need to see something first. OU - should be good, BAMA - well they are always there, and if LSU can't get it done with that roster, then Les Miles may be looking for a job. Sorry to say that I think PAC 12 will be down again...will be interesting to watch Stanford against K. State first week, to see if they deserve a preseason top 10 spot. Tenn could be REALLY good this year. UT had a great recruiting class, especially when you factor how they raided the fridge when Baylor lost all of their recruits. Problem there is the QB situation will likely be the demise of Strong. Watch out for a pissed off Baylor to make noise...returned some serious talent, with a chip on their shoulder, if Russell can stay healthy, they will surprise folks. Thinking their preseason ranks is very low. Iowa, Michigan and Ohio State should stay at the top most of the year.

44 - love reading your posts....always great stuff...plus I think you live in TX - so do I.

Not sure what the hype for TCU is, especially after graduating Boykin...guy that transferred in is unproven...I think preseason rank is way too high...need to see something first. OU - should be good, BAMA - well they are always there, and if LSU can't get it done with that roster, then Les Miles may be looking for a job. Sorry to say that I think PAC 12 will be down again...will be interesting to watch Stanford against K. State first week, to see if they deserve a preseason top 10 spot. Tenn could be REALLY good this year. UT had a great recruiting class, especially when you factor how they raided the fridge when Baylor lost all of their recruits. Problem there is the QB situation will likely be the demise of Strong. Watch out for a pissed off Baylor to make noise...returned some serious talent, with a chip on their shoulder, if Russell can stay healthy, they will surprise folks. Thinking their preseason ranks is very low. Iowa, Michigan and Ohio State should stay at the top most of the year.

NICE INSIGHT... i completely agree about pre season ranks... we know they are pointless in terms of what will actually pan out at the end of the year but its more so for gamblers, for intrigue and to give the media and sports shows things to talk about... it just goes for more intrigue but if you really know football, you do understand the preseason ranks are rather pointless... the defending champ will always start at number 1, whether they deserve to be or not based on their team... other teams that finished strong etc. generally stay in there whether they belong or not but as we know, weaknesses are exploited quickly and things tend to show sooner than later.. I am looking forward to seeing Houston play Oklahoma... Oklahoma is one of those teams that no matter what, they are expected to be top 5 or at the minimum top 10 but they are running into a very talented team... Ultimately, i feel oklahoma has too much on offense to deal with but houston has a lot of firepower too... should be a great one... florida state is the team i have number one... they are just so loaded.. we will see how it pans out but teams like michigan for example are heavily overrated... that is more to build hype and based on harbaugh... i believe you will see quickly how they are not as good as hyped nor is ohio state... im a huge big ten person being from iowa so i always want these teams ranked well so it makes iowa look better but i dont see it so much from these too based on what they have... ucla is the team to keep an eye on in the pac 12.. the thing that sucks for the playoffs is that its likely the acc will get in two teams... clemson and florida state and the acc has some other teams to watch... miami is going to be pretty damn good and north carolina should be as well... i just cant wait for the season to start! one day! well, technically, if you want to count the hawaii and cal game, its started but it really starts tomorrow

Thursday... Saturday is getting closer and I feel a tingle in my spine fellas and no it isn't from getting an over 40 exam... I hope OU does something note worthy, that win over Bama may very well have saved Stoop's job last season just like that Red River Rivalry win did Strong.

Lately first year starting QBs haven't been an issue at Bama but I have my concerns this year. If the OL can come together hopefully we can rely heavily on the run game and stout defense.

Roll Tide!

Lately first year starting QBs haven't been an issue at Bama but I have my concerns this year. If the OL can come together hopefully we can rely heavily on the run game and stout defense.

Roll Tide!

Hope that Defense looks better than last year though....

i do remember clemson hanging 40 points on them and watson throwing for 405 yards and oh yeah, leading his team in rushing with 73 yards... so he basically had 500 fucking yards and yet alabama still wins... not happening this year

You and me both. I'm not sure my heart can take it.

Mobile QBs are Bama's poison. If we could line up against philosophies like that of Michigan State every week I would be happier.

You and me both. I'm not sure my heart can take it.

Mobile QBs are Bama's poison. If we could line up against philosophies like that of Michigan State every week I would be happier.

No need for concern, Bama is Bama and will be ranked at the end of it all in the running unless they shit their pants to say a powder puff team.

this is the year bama gets possibly three losses... they will be top 10 as usual, but not in the playoffs... i really see florida state having the best team this year... tennessee and lsu are going to be very very tough in the sec...

Top Bottom