napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

College football is a coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the year bama gets possibly three losses... they will be top 10 as usual, but not in the playoffs... i really see florida state having the best team this year... tennessee and lsu are going to be very very tough in the sec...

3 losses is definitely a possibility. I think it could be a similar season to 2010. Down years are to be expected though.

Tennessee needs to survive tonight.

3 losses is definitely a possibility. I think it could be a similar season to 2010. Down years are to be expected though.

Tennessee needs to survive tonight.

Alabama is still alabama... Its pretty bad when having only 2-3 losses would be considered a horrible season but when your as good as they continue to be, its completely understandable... Up or down year, it takes a lot to beat them... Fuck tennessee looked terrible

well thats pretty fucking unnecessary man! why on earth are you showing my team and my qb get hit like this, especially in a college football thread... double fucking shame on you!! =)

Even tho i know thats the. Saints. And u bleed black and gold. Thats damn funny. Lol.

PHURIOUS

Alabama is still alabama... Its pretty bad when having only 2-3 losses would be considered a horrible season but when your as good as they continue to be, its completely understandable... Up or down year, it takes a lot to beat them... Fuck tennessee looked terrible

Ya the reason its considered a horribke season is because those few teams that battle for national championship. Plays schools that they should destroy minus the 1 or 2 good schools they play. So that 1-2 loss means they wernt as good as the teams deserving of the title. Luckily for them a playoff bracket will one day be in place

PHURIOUS

To be honest they are getting real close to being good on the brackets now a few more tweeks to it and it should be good. I see it like this if u dont play up u aint about shit so this new system forces teams to play up and out of conference

Gotta love TEH footballs today....great feeling!!

HA......bucks 731 total offense with10 mins left

Last edited:
Wow first upset of the day oklahoma. Wow

im THROUGHLY enjoying this... i fucking cant stand oklahoma and they are not just getting beat, they are getting fucking slammed... i KNEW houston was going to give them trouble but they are just the better team right now... im sure oklahoma will step it up as the season goes on, as we've seen this many times in week 1, example with stanford last year, but houston is fucking loaded like i said before...

10 minutes until IOWA beats that ass!!

Top Bottom