napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question non-gear related, more on a personal note

My wife says all women are fickle and with her being young there might be confusion, but what my wife doesn't quite accept is that to them, we're dinosaurs.

Does your wife see something that you don't? Girls do stupid shit all the time.

Is the GF insecure or have low self-esteem? If so the odds are she will fuck up a good thing.
Where is her dad? IMHO nothing is more important to a girls mental state that a healthy relationship with her dad, i.e. a "Daddy's Girl" If she didn't grow up with a man she could depend on and love, she will never be able to trust any man. Even if the right man comes along, she will do something to fuck it up.

And dinosaur? WTF is that about? Bro, we are probably around the same age, as often as I get hit on by girls between 17-19, you would be out slaying it if you didn't have a woman!

Does your wife see something that you don't? Girls do stupid shit all the time.

Is the GF insecure or have low self-esteem? If so the odds are she will fuck up a good thing.
Where is her dad? IMHO nothing is more important to a girls mental state that a healthy relationship with her dad, i.e. a "Daddy's Girl" If she didn't grow up with a man she could depend on and love, she will never be able to trust any man. Even if the right man comes along, she will do something to fuck it up.

And dinosaur? WTF is that about? Bro, we are probably around the same age, as often as I get hit on by girls between 17-19, you would be out slaying it if you didn't have a woman!

Thank you for acknowledging my dashing looks bro lol... I'm 45, but look like I'm mid 30's. I used to lay the wood a lot, but sometimes we gotta grow up ya know? My son's gf family is a bit dysfunctional and we are more supportive of her than they are at home on several things I think. Where her mom wanted her to join the military to pay for college, I put her in college with my son where she wanted to be anyways. Maybe she looks at me somewhat like a father, she did call me her father in law 1x, but I call her my daughter in law all the time. Is she insecure? Aren't all 18 yo girls? Her parents are divorced, her step dad is very, very immature and get's in trouble with the law sometimes and looking at it now I am that stable and supporting male figure in her life besides her grandfather. I'm her emergency contact at school, I can check her grades and call up there just like a parent with the proper paperwork can. She's a sweet girl and loves the shit outta my son, so like I said as long as she continues to do so she's family as far as I'm concerned. As far as fucking up... if she does, the higher on the pedestal you are, the further you fall. Hoping for the best, they've been together a few years drama free so maybe my son has found his soulmate. We shall see bro.

daddy issues i love those especially in black light on poles spinning around and around as i sang call me big daddy when you back dat azz up hahahaha

IMO, your wife is your life partner and you need to keep her first of everyone even your children. Married couples tend to forget that as years pass on after the wedding day. No matter the reason wether right or wrong we need to do whatever is needed to make them know and feel that they still are number one in our lives. You seem to be a great father and provider well beyond most anyother father will or can go for you son. Pull some of that attention back and point it to your wife not her family but Her. You might be able to include her by asking the sons gf to text in group messages just to make your wife more secure. This world is getting out of control more each day and you be surprised how many marriages end up in toilet from exactly what she maybe afraid of. I don't see you in the wrong but either is she and she needs to feel like you still put her on the highest pedastil like you had her when it was just you two. Be good and you are a great father an husband, just remind her of it everyday... To corny sorry you asked. LOL

IMO, your wife is your life partner and you need to keep her first of everyone even your children. Married couples tend to forget that as years pass on after the wedding day. No matter the reason wether right or wrong we need to do whatever is needed to make them know and feel that they still are number one in our lives. You seem to be a great father and provider well beyond most anyother father will or can go for you son. Pull some of that attention back and point it to your wife not her family but Her. You might be able to include her by asking the sons gf to text in group messages just to make your wife more secure. This world is getting out of control more each day and you be surprised how many marriages end up in toilet from exactly what she maybe afraid of. I don't see you in the wrong but either is she and she needs to feel like you still put her on the highest pedastil like you had her when it was just you two. Be good and you are a great father an husband, just remind her of it everyday... To corny sorry you asked. LOL

Good advice bro and The 44 will actually follow it! Thanks.

This is 100% correct, I like this advice!

Top Bottom