napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomiphene and Driving

Hi Does anyone know if I get blood work when I'm pulled over that I can get popped for clomiphene is this a controlled substance that can cause a dui situation . Please only respond if you know . But u can still respond

I just wanted to make sure that if I was taking it that I would not get a dui charge if the officer was a serious shit head

No it will not pop up in a dui. Not that I've ever heard about anyways.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Hi Does anyone know if I get blood work when I'm pulled over that I can get popped for clomiphene is this a controlled substance that can cause a dui situation . Please only respond if you know . But u can still respond
bro, im literally ready to piss my pants at you... seriously... "Please respond only if you know. But u can still respond" LMFAO BRO!! i love it!

you are not going to get popped for ANYTHING using clomid... you literally have nothing to worry about and YES i KNOW THAT... but i can still respond if i don't... LOL =) just giving you a hard time

Thanks everyone thanks Dylan Gemelli . I feel a lot better about using clomiphene citrate which is completely harmless at a safe dosage

Thanks everyone thanks Dylan Gemelli . I feel a lot better about using clomiphene citrate which is completely harmless at a safe dosage
you cant say anything you take is completely harmless.. you asked if it would show on a drug test and you received an answer...

Top Bottom