PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Caber Dose / Tren Cycle questions

  1. #1
    Junior Member mastiffbully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Paratrooper...so the skies
    Posts
    20

    Caber Dose / Tren Cycle questions

    So I have read through quite a few threads and seen a lot of different info so I wanted to get some up to date SUGGESTIONS.

    I have ran test cycles only up to this point, well frankly because I havenít really had a need for anything more. Iím going to run some tren here in the next few weeks and wanted to ask a few questions.

    1. I read the common debate of run tren higher or test higher, whatís your insight? I was going to do what I always do and run some test Cyp 250mg 2/Wk and Tren ace 100mg EOD.

    2. Caber. I donít want to wait for prolactin sides so Iím taking it from the start. I see some take between .5 EOD and .25 every 3 days. Where is a good place to start that will provide the assistance but not be over kill?

    Thanks for the help guys. Everyone hear has helped me through several cycles in the last few years!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    1. for your first time, just keep the doses equal of both test and tren

    2. .25 mg every 3 days of caber is plenty

  3. #3
    Junior Member mastiffbully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Paratrooper...so the skies
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    1. for your first time, just keep the doses equal of both test and tren

    2. .25 mg every 3 days of caber is plenty
    My man! You havenít failed me yet so I appreciate it bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mastiffbully View Post
    My man! You havenít failed me yet so I appreciate it bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anytime bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #5
    Junior Member mastiffbully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Paratrooper...so the skies
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Anytime bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I am also going to be picking up your post cycle bottle to run after this cycle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mastiffbully View Post
    I am also going to be picking up your post cycle bottle to run after this cycle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #7
    I agree with Dylan, and would keep them even your first run

  8. #8
    Junior Member mastiffbully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Paratrooper...so the skies
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I agree with Dylan, and would keep them even your first run
    Thanks Rick, I appreciate the input as well. Thatís definitely what Iím going with. Waiting in Caber then Iím going to jump on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Even is the best way to start but I personally found out quickly my Test has to be higher. Tren is extremely powerful. I hear about people running their Test lower and I don't even know how that's possible. Maybe they're not sexually active?

  10. #10
    Junior Member mastiffbully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Paratrooper...so the skies
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Even is the best way to start but I personally found out quickly my Test has to be higher. Tren is extremely powerful. I hear about people running their Test lower and I don't even know how that's possible. Maybe they're not sexually active?
    Well I am beyond sexually active so if those issues arise I will quickly be increasing my testosterone intake. I will run them even as I have been suggested that a few times and then go from there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •