napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle question...

Deathsrealm

Been here nearly a year, reading most .... You have front loading to quick start ... n back end usually with like winnie or var etc.. I haven't seen the following question or topic.

I'm currently on cycle, starting week 4... Anadrol Proviron Test Tren ...

Question is... can I , and would I, and why?

Can I cycle, with Anadrol front loading... n end my cycle with Anadrol back end. Logic?

No worries, I can take advice n flak lol. Just never seen it asked or talked about.

Tks in advance.

Side not... tks Dylan .... can now post.

the real problem with over doing it on orals is the liver issues. and also with anadrol its got a lot of sides which can be un-manageable.

so it depends on your liver health. I mean if you drink alcohol here and there and you are on different rx drugs then we can make the assumption that your liver is not going to be in good shape

you are asking if you can as though you need someones permission bro.. you "can" do whatever you want, none of us can tell you what you can or cannot do.. you only have to answer to God for your decisions however if you are asking "should you" then the answer would be no.. its far too toxic and strenuous on yourself on top of being completely and utterly unnecessary.. you are already running a heavy cycle as it is.. if you truly need more than that to make huge progress then there is something severely wrong on your end... also, of note, running a bulking and wet compound towards the end of a cycle is never a good idea to go into pct having just finished...

you are asking if you can as though you need someones permission bro.. you "can" do whatever you want, none of us can tell you what you can or cannot do.. you only have to answer to God for your decisions however if you are asking "should you" then the answer would be no.. its far too toxic and strenuous on yourself on top of being completely and utterly unnecessary.. you are already running a heavy cycle as it is.. if you truly need more than that to make huge progress then there is something severely wrong on your end... also, of note, running a bulking and wet compound towards the end of a cycle is never a good idea to go into pct having just finished...
Appreciate the advice... wasn't asking permission, but I wanted the logic n thoughts on it from experienced people... wasn't a topic I had seen... tyvm to all who replied!

Was a thought process lol... I'm only 3 weeks in on this one, so still early in the cycle. Anadrol definitely got me going 😉. Yes I'm on liver support, this is a good community overall ty. I'm not feeling any Anadrol sides to my knowledge... but Tren is a different story... but as far as roid rage, non at all!

Been here nearly a year, reading most .... You have front loading to quick start ... n back end usually with like winnie or var etc.. I haven't seen the following question or topic.

Can I cycle, with Anadrol front loading... n end my cycle with Anadrol back end. Logic?

No worries, I can take advice n flak lol. Just never seen it asked or talked about.

Tks in advance.

BS. Both are discussed often. We've even done podcasts on it

Tks in advance.

bro you dont need tren or drol

Who really needs... we do what we do no? Started week 4 of my cycle, no going back lol. Was only enquiring about the back end of my cycle. Appreciate the responses. Tks

Top Bottom