napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caber Dose / Tren Cycle questions

mastiffbully

So I have read through quite a few threads and seen a lot of different info so I wanted to get some up to date SUGGESTIONS.

I have ran test cycles only up to this point, well frankly because I haven’t really had a need for anything more. I’m going to run some tren here in the next few weeks and wanted to ask a few questions.

1. I read the common debate of run tren higher or test higher, what’s your insight? I was going to do what I always do and run some test Cyp 250mg 2/Wk and Tren ace 100mg EOD.

2. Caber. I don’t want to wait for prolactin sides so I’m taking it from the start. I see some take between .5 EOD and .25 every 3 days. Where is a good place to start that will provide the assistance but not be over kill?

Thanks for the help guys. Everyone hear has helped me through several cycles in the last few years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. for your first time, just keep the doses equal of both test and tren

2. .25 mg every 3 days of caber is plenty

Even is the best way to start but I personally found out quickly my Test has to be higher. Tren is extremely powerful. I hear about people running their Test lower and I don't even know how that's possible. Maybe they're not sexually active?

Even is the best way to start but I personally found out quickly my Test has to be higher. Tren is extremely powerful. I hear about people running their Test lower and I don't even know how that's possible. Maybe they're not sexually active?

Well I am beyond sexually active so if those issues arise I will quickly be increasing my testosterone intake. I will run them even as I have been suggested that a few times and then go from there.

Well I am beyond sexually active so if those issues arise I will quickly be increasing my testosterone intake. I will run them even as I have been suggested that a few times and then go from there.

Are you on TRT? That Tren Ace will kick in a lot faster than that Test Cyp will. You need to realize this also.

If you're not on TRT you should run similar esters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you on TRT? That Tren Ace will kick in a lot faster than that Test Cyp will. You need to realize this also.

If you're not on TRT you should run similar esters.

I would start the test cyp 4 weeks prior to introducing the tren ace, like cbbram said, the tren ace will kick in a lot quicker then test cyp and you will want the test already in your system before you get the tren sides. Some guys run tren without test. Im on TRT so that isnt an option for me. For sex drive, mine has always been great with lower test and higher tren. But i also have never tried higher test or equal so i cant compare if it would be better. Im going to be doing a 10 week run over the summer of 400mg tren E and 200mg test cyp. Been contemplating trying 600mg tren e but some say its just more sides and no more gains.

even is always the best way to try it first.. most of the time, you will find you encounter the least amount of problems that way... its all trial and error from person to person... just because one has one experience one way DOES NOT mean it will be the same for the next in terms of one higher or lower etc... there's no "right" answer on that one

Cbbram, Robo and Dylan thank you again!

I actually am on TRT doses right now. 175mg of Cyp a week and have been for quite a bit now. I am going to increase my test for about a week maybe two then go ahead and start with the tren ace.

I am going to run them doses similar as suggest and just go from there and do bloods about 4 weeks later.

Also, with Tren Ace, when do you recommend blood work after pinning to really get the best idea of how it is affecting me? This is the shortest ester I’ve used so I didn’t know how that changed things.

thanks SO MUCH fellas and I look forward to an least providing some feedback for everyone.

Cbbram, Robo and Dylan thank you again!

I actually am on TRT doses right now. 175mg of Cyp a week and have been for quite a bit now. I am going to increase my test for about a week maybe two then go ahead and start with the tren ace.

I am going to run them doses similar as suggest and just go from there and do bloods about 4 weeks later.

Also, with Tren Ace, when do you recommend blood work after pinning to really get the best idea of how it is affecting me? This is the shortest ester I’ve used so I didn’t know how that changed things.

thanks SO MUCH fellas and I look forward to an least providing some feedback for everyone.

You can't really test any levels for Tren. Also keep in mind Tren can skew the results of other things going on so you can't really accurately guage a whole lot. When I do a Tren cycle I usually test to see how bad my lipids are at the end of the cycle and a few months later to see how they have recovered.

You may be able to check your Test levels during the middle of your cycle but Tren can skew that up also. At least you know your Test is good because of your TRT.

You can't really test any levels for Tren. Also keep in mind Tren can skew the results of other things going on so you can't really accurately guage a whole lot. When I do a Tren cycle I usually test to see how bad my lipids are at the end of the cycle and a few months later to see how they have recovered.

You may be able to check your Test levels during the middle of your cycle but Tren can skew that up also. At least you know your Test is good because of your TRT.

Okay, that makes sense. I was primarily talking about prolactin and seeing how that looks and making sure it’s in check!

Thanks man

Okay, that makes sense. I was primarily talking about prolactin and seeing how that looks and making sure it’s in check!

Thanks man

You can definitely check on your prolactin and it's a good idea. I personally never had any issues but I never run Tren very high and I always run some Caber. Even a low dose of 0.25mg of Caber twice a week will do wonders.

You can definitely check on your prolactin and it's a good idea. I personally never had any issues but I never run Tren very high and I always run some Caber. Even a low dose of 0.25mg of Caber twice a week will do wonders.

I was definitely going to run it just like that. After doing some research it seems as if too much caber can also cause some issues you don’t want.

Top Bottom