napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st EVER CYCLE WINSTROL and Testosterone

nolderst1

Good Dylan saw your video on YouTube very uninformative.

Wanted to get your input as this will be my 1st ever cycle. I'm 5'10 237lbs I have been lifting for over 5 years now. I'm just tired of my body, I dont know my body fat percentage but its probably high, I have belly fat but I'm not obese over look over weight.

But my goal is to get rid of the body fat as much as possible. And I have done my research amd decided to run a test with winstrol cycle for 8 weeks. Would you recommended that as for my particular goal. If not what would you recommend as a 1st time cycle for someone to lose body fat and gain lean muscle with vascular gains as well.

And I also wanted to know concerning cardio and lifting. I've been doing sets of 4 to 5 with reps 15, 12, 10, 8 with 8 being the heavy sets. Should I continue in strength or go with high reps. Thank ypu for your time

dude, this is a mess and if you paid me a million dollars i would not advise you to use steroids so if you go through with that, you are on your own... fuck sake... you want to use steroids when you know your fat... you want to run two compounds on a first cycle and you also want to run an oral 8 weeks... EVERY LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS SO WRONG... you can run sarms to help you lose weight but if you ask about steroids again, sorry but im flat out ignoring it...

Look at it this way
Winstrol is like.a.dental pick...
You.are.a.lump.of unmolded clay
Winstrol.ain't even close to being.the right.tool
No steroid is...the starting point is diet cardio and training...until you master those...no.steroid is.going.to.sculpt you

if you've done your research then you will already know that running aas at a higher body fat greatly increases the adverse sides and that the real key to fat loss is diet plus sensible levels of cardio.

Steroids are not fat burners bro, and you can't use them being in the shape or condition that you are. You need to learn how to eat and diet correctly. Steroids aren't going to do the work for you like you think

Look at it this way
Winstrol is like.a.dental pick...
You.are.a.lump.of unmolded clay
Winstrol.ain't even close to being.the right.tool
No steroid is...the starting point is diet cardio and training...until you master those...no.steroid is.going.to.sculpt you

Post of the year

Wow I appreciate the advice and the added dose of sarcasm must do the ego very well. But I just asking for advice from someone with knowledge and exp. and I understand ppl ask a lot of repeating and frustrating questions but come on man! I know how serious the risk are. Just needed a push in the right direction.
For you to come off like that to someone who was inquiring about something is just like you trying to learn about something and someone just flat out cursed you out and told you to kick rocks. But either way appreciate the paragraph.

But anyway as I said before I do not know my body fat % but I don't believe that I am extremely fat. I have been lifting for over 5 plus yrs and it is noticeable as people who work with me ask if I work out. Before I workout you can see veins in my biceps as well as forarms down and heavy in the hands as well as veins in my calves, some in the shoulders as well. And before lifting. After pump you can really see them.

But from all the replys it seems like you have to be show case shape with single digit body fat to take any steroids am I correct? And there not for the person who wants to get to another level and who is familiar with workout, dieting, cardio as well as protein consumption and the required sleep/rest.

It's called thick skin.
Mistakes in this game cost you harsh life long health issues and death.

You wanna have a seizure or a heart attack?
This isn't the place for hugs and understanding.

You are in poor health already. Steroids will make that worse. Your cholesterol, lipids blood pressure etc are likely in a bad place.

Winstrol will fuck you up... for 8 weeks? Jesus.

Man your energy and time would be so much better spent learning how to diet and train first.

You obviously just want the here and now results immediately. And for people like that steroids are a terrible idea. I know this sounds silly when you are so new to all this, but really steroids only compliment an already dialed in regiment. Winni would just wreck your joints at this point and make your already high blood pressure 10x worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I greatly appreciate that man! I'm not looking for hugs just real facts, and the way to broke it down was exactly what I was looking for. My blood pressure is 134/84 which doctors said it was fine. The hard part I'm having to understand is that for ex. a person who eats right casual at home work out routine doesn't drink, smoke, just overal average healthy person can take steroids when one day they deciede they want to get muscular and ripped. Compared to the person who is familiar amd has exp with lifting weights amd how the body works when it comes to working out and getting bigger and or ripped.

What would it take for me to get to the point that I could take steroids. If I had to be in optimal shape what would be the need to take aas. If your in the right condition what is the purpose of enhancing something that is in perfect shape?

It's called thick skin.

You are in poor health already. Steroids will make that worse. Your cholesterol, lipids blood pressure etc are likely in a bad place.

Man your energy and time would be so much better spent learning how to diet and train first.

You obviously just want the here and now results immediately. And for people like that steroids are a terrible idea. I know this sounds silly when you are so new to all this, but really steroids only compliment an already dialed in regiment. Winni would just wreck your joints at this point and make your already high blood pressure 10x worse.

To run a cycle the general recommendation is to be under 15%

your 5'10 237- bro you have to either be way out of shape or in incredible shape. No grey area. Post a pic?

I will post a pic I appreciate the advice even though I'm 5'10 237 its not like I'm a fat lump if lard. Or maybe I am! But I will post a pic when i get home.

I guess it's hard trying to make a point through words when your not around the actuall person. But as far as safety and health factor I wont indulge in aas. I will stay on a strict diet and struggle like the average joe and work through it. But I honestly do appreciate all the feedback both condescending and profound advice

It's called thick skin.

I mean... 5 years of lifting and doing research and messing with lifting techniques...

How are you asking about rep ranges being related to strength when you lift in the 8-15 rep range? That's mostly hypertrophy range and slightly above it even...

From the questions your asking it doesn't seem like you have the experience that you should have if you had that kind of lifting background.
And from the way you describe yourself it sounds like your more out of shape than you would like to admit.

That's why you have been met with the advice you have...

But we could be making some assumptions definitely.

Let some of the guys get a look at your physique and that will tell us more about your training and diet, maybe your already to take the leap.

Now if your in good condition, cool there will be a lot of research to do on your part to do things safely but we can take a look at that.
Also describe your diet when you get a chance.

Calories and Macros not food items please =)

I will Vildail! I appreciate that and when I get home I will take pics of myself and give you my workout routine as well as cal count protein consumption, carb, and fats

Bro, you Obvioulsy just don't get it. You need to be in an acceptable healthy good condition to use steroids. You can't carry excess bodyfat and not expect additional health strain and more side effects like excess aromatization from estrogen. You don't want tits right? That's a big one that is an issue if you aren't in the right shape among many issues. You are taking things and blowing them out of proportion being ultra dramatic about it. Nobody said you need to be single digit bodyfat and in show shape condition but you do need to be in good shape, and since you are basically about my height you are carrying either way too much fat or you would be at the near pro level on muscle mass. Saying you need to be under 15% is asking too much? That's not asking shit of someone that wants to take steroids, because anyone wanting to take steroids should already have a great natural base built and be in good condition from a good structured diet. If you can't be in better shape than most average people there is no way anyone can advise you. That's just being lazy and looking for a shortcut. I'm sorry but that's the truth. You need to take this lifestyle seriously before using steroids. That doesn't mean going to the gym and picking shit up and putting it back down again. Anybody can do that. you need to eat right and put in the work. Pay your dues like everyone else.

We are only here to help you make safe smart decisions and that's what we do here bro. Nobody is trying to talk down on you but we don't sugarcoat things either. This is serious shit and not to be taken lightly. We only want the best for you, and sometimes you have to put things in a certain perspective to get the point across.

Last edited:
Here's the deal bro...if u are over 15 percent bf and take test, you will get fatter..see the test is gonna convert estrogen making u bloated all over, plus you'll start retaining more water than normal, which will add more bloat. You will gain muscle just fine..but you'll continue to add bad weight..once your under 15 percent you'll negate almost all of those side effects, thus giving you the desired physique.does that make sense? All u need to do right now is cut...dial your diet in. And then you'll be ready to look at aas as an option

It's called thick skin.

Bro, you Obvioulsy just don't get it. You need to be in an acceptable healthy good condition to use steroids. You can't carry excess bodyfat and not expect additional health strain and more side effects like excess aromatization from estrogen. You don't want tits right? That's a big one that is an issue if you aren't in the right shape among many issues. You are taking things and blowing them out of proportion being ultra dramatic about it. Nobody said you need to be single digit bodyfat and in show shape condition but you do need to be in good shape, and since you are basically about my height you are carrying either way too much fat or you would be at the near pro level on muscle mass. Saying you need to be under 15% is asking too much? That's not asking shit of someone that wants to take steroids, because anyone wanting to take steroids should already have a great natural base built and be in good condition from a good structured diet. If you can't be in better shape than most average people there is no way anyone can advise you. That's just being lazy and looking for a shortcut. I'm sorry but that's the truth. You need to take this lifestyle seriously before using steroids. That doesn't mean going to the gym and picking shit up and putting it back down again. Anybody can do that. you need to eat right and put in the work. Pay your dues like everyone else.

We are only here to help you make safe smart decisions and that's what we do here bro. Nobody is trying to talk down on you but we don't sugarcoat things either. This is serious shit and not to be taken lightly. We only want the best for you, and sometimes you have to put things in a certain perspective to get the point across.

I appreciate that Rick Rock real talk I really do have to post a pick of myself and from there you guys will be my judge. If you say a no go aftet the pic I will put in the extra work and come back again for an approval. I do greatly appreciate everyones advice. But personally I am tired of the way I look and want better results in no way am I lazy, I am a Steamfitter by trade so we work in the harshest conditions and lift heavy things for a living. But nevertheless I will but in more work if needed but I did want to step it up as I am tired of seeing a change but not the drastic change to what I want.

I live on the east coast Im in Maryland so hopefully I will have pics up bu tonight or 1st thing tomorrow morning. Thanks Rick Rock

Thank you cmb5017. That was dead good advice you got me bro. But I do want to get my body fat check as well. But I hear you on that. You have just motivated me even more thank you guys

I appreciate that Rick Rock real talk I really do have to post a pick of myself and from there you guys will be my judge. If you say a no go aftet the pic I will put in the extra work and come back again for an approval. I do greatly appreciate everyones advice. But personally I am tired of the way I look and want better results in no way am I lazy, I am a Steamfitter by trade so we work in the harshest conditions and lift heavy things for a living. But nevertheless I will but in more work if needed but I did want to step it up as I am tired of seeing a change but not the drastic change to what I want.

I live on the east coast Im in Maryland so hopefully I will have pics up bu tonight or 1st thing tomorrow morning. Thanks Rick Rock

Much respect to you brother....I turn wrenches and bust my ass for a living too.... and I'm glad you are being receptive to everything. one way or another we will get you set on the right path to making a better lifestyle for yourself, and there maybe some good options for you that we can go over to help,get you there and can also offer some help and advice with diet or whatever you need. For now here is a good reference for you on diet that can help simplify things for you to get it structured right.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Here's the deal bro...if u are over 15 percent bf and take test, you will get fatter..see the test is gonna convert estrogen making u bloated all over, plus you'll start retaining more water than normal, which will add more bloat. You will gain muscle just fine..but you'll continue to add bad weight..once your under 15 percent you'll negate almost all of those side effects, thus giving you the desired physique.does that make sense? All u need to do right now is cut...dial your diet in. And then you'll be ready to look at aas as an option

Thank you cmb5017. That was dead good advice you got me bro. But I do want to get my body fat check as well. But I hear you on that. You have just motivated me even more thank you guys

Top Bottom