napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle observations

Gunk

I'm on my first cycle and was wondering if some of the things I'm experiencing are normal.

My first was with sore nipples but I upped my Aromasin dosage to 12.5 mg every day for about 4 days and then it went away. Now I'm taking Aro at 12.5 mg EOD. In another thread someone suggested I experienced this because I frontloaded my Test. I probably won't do that again.

I gotta pee! I notice that I have an extreme urgency to pee come over me out of nowhere. And then oddly enough, even 15 minutes after peeing, I will get the urge to go again. I've read that I should be drinking at least a gallon of water a day but I'm lucky to get a half gallon down. Even at just a half gallon, I find myself sneaking off to my car to pee in a bottle because I can't ask the customer to use their bathroom again after I just went 20 minutes ago... lol. (I do residential construction)

I am gaining weight like crazy! I started 3 weeks ago and was about 193 lbs. I weighed in at the gym the other day around 208. The thing is, it feels like most of the weight is water and fat. I am eating like crazy and I do feel stronger and have more muscular endurance during workout, but I definitely don't feel like my muscles are growing super fast. I will say that after an intense chest workout, my chest looks more swole than I've ever seen it before, but it goes back to normal after a while.

The main reason for this post is because I'm wondering about blood circulation. I've noticed that my hands and arms can fall asleep much more often. I usually notice it at night when I'm laying down or just waking up... I'm like dang, I got pins and needles everywhere! Even as I type this up this morning, I feel my fingers wanting to fall asleep. Also, I work with my hands. I do remodeling, I'm holding tools, holding things up while I screw them or bearing down on a utility knife to cut through some old caulk... you get the picture. Well, it seems like all of a sudden I just can't grip stuff very long. I get throbbing pains when I'm gripping stuff hard for more than a few seconds. Does that sound like a blood circulation issue? Can that be a side of AAS use?

I haven't had my blood pressure checked but was wondering what any vets might have to say. I've seen a few articles on blood circulation and AAS use but nothing super helpful.
I'm on Test E at 400 mg/wk. Just finished week 3.
Stats in Bio.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The frequent urination could be your prostate flaring up.You should get it checked,also it couldn't hurt to up your saw palmetto dose which helps with that.

When I blast I have to pee every 30 minutes and about 4-5 times a night. It's just expected and something I live with. Prostate supports can help some but for me it's minimal. When I go back to cruise things go back to normal after a couple weeks to a month.

Please post your full stats...age height weight BF%...past cycles run..health issues ...
what other compounds (if any) are you currently running? post your complete cycle details....what week of your cycle are you on?

the only way to know if your aromasin is working and dosed correctly is by checking your estradiol
definitely need to have your blood pressure checked asap
even though you "feel" better..doesn't mean your estrodiol is under control..especially as you seem to think you are retaining water

the peeing can be a symptom of enlarged prostrate...it should be checked

I would do a full blood work up...CBC, liver panel, kidney function, glucose

I think your peein more simply because your drinking a lot of water..something that's probably new to you and will eventually die down after time..the pins n needle thing and cramps in hand are things I deal with also..I've never been able to pin the source as to what caused it. Do u pin delts? I've theorized that maybe a nerve cluster in the delts are responsible..when I pin my arm instantly starts tingling.

I have a couple of theories for you...

Constant urination can be caused by a number of things. Yes, it could be prostate related. As your prostate grows it will put pressure on your bladder. Definitely keep an eye on this. Is it difficult to pee?
Or, it very well could be shedding water retention. As your estrogen is brought into check your water retention will lower and as a result you pee more often. Keep drinking as much water as you can. Believe it or not but more water consumption helps retain less water. And as always keep your sodium intake low.

As far as the blood circulation goes, I experienced something similar a little while ago in my right leg. It went away. When you start growing muscle mass at a fast rate it starts putting pressure on certain nerves. It could also have something to do with the thickening of the blood through increased RBC production. Though I don't see that as an issue with your current cycle. You can always try taking a baby aspirin everyday to see if that helps. Keep an eye on your blood pressure regularly.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think your peein more simply because your drinking a lot of water..something that's probably new to you and will eventually die down after time..the pins n needle thing and cramps in hand are things I deal with also..I've never been able to pin the source as to what caused it. Do u pin delts? I've theorized that maybe a nerve cluster in the delts are responsible..when I pin my arm instantly starts tingling.

you are probably right...but because he stated "extreme urgency to pee come over me out of nowhere"..... which is a classic sign of enlarged prostrate..

He should have it checked to be on the safe side

Yup...make your u get a female Dr with tiny fingers! Lol

RFLOL!

I had a pretty good checkup before I started this cycle. I was having frequent urination then and had my bladder checked where they stick a camera up your stick and look around your bladder... bladder checked good. The doc (Asian chick) did check my prostate and said no prob. I had a colonoscopy and was all good there. So, my guess is the prostate has enlarged since I got on the juice. I did have frequent urination before but now the urgency is just much higher. I'm not taking any saw palmetto or prostate vitamins so I will start doing that.

Please post your full stats...age height weight BF%...past cycles run..health issues ...
what other compounds (if any) are you currently running? post your complete cycle details....what week of your cycle are you on?

the only way to know if your aromasin is working and dosed correctly is by checking your estradiol
definitely need to have your blood pressure checked asap
even though you "feel" better..doesn't mean your estrodiol is under control..especially as you seem to think you are retaining water

the peeing can be a symptom of enlarged prostrate...it should be checked

Stats are in bio.
I was going to wait on blood tests for end of week 5 so I could see Test levels but I think I will follow your advice and get E2 and CBC tested. Other tests are more expensive and I may have to hold off for a bit on them. I will get blood pressure tested soon.

Thank you very much for your input.

Have u tried any urination meds? I have a bladder condition called " i c" you can Google it. it mostly effects women. I have the same symptoms as you. No cure. Can somewhat be treated..I got a bladder stretch which helps some but not much...I've learned to deal with it.. they wanted to try bio feedback but that consists of catheter in pee hole so that was a no go for me

About all I can say is bloodwork. I'm confused on this one.

Could be so many things

Have u tried any urination meds? I have a bladder condition called " i c" you can Google it.

The doc recently put me on oxybutynin chloride 1/day. It's supposed to make bladder less sensitive but I don't think I notice much differrnce.

I will check out the IC.

Thanks for input.

When I blast I have to pee every 30 minutes and about 4-5 times a night. It's just expected and something I live with. Prostate supports can help some but for me it's minimal. When I go back to cruise things go back to normal after a couple weeks to a month.

How much water do you generally drink when on cycle? Do you think about drinking more or less water when off cycle?

How much water do you generally drink when on cycle? Do you think about drinking more or less water when off cycle?
About a gallon a day... I just drink when I'm thirsty I don't over think it. I'm 47 and have an enlarged prostate but I've been check by a doctor 3 times and they've all told me it's nothing to really worry about it's common at my age.

Do u pin delts? I've theorized that maybe a nerve cluster in the delts are responsible..when I pin my arm instantly starts tingling.

No, I've just been pinning glutes. Still trying to get the hang of it. My first one hurt bad for a couple days, I went too low. Nice little bruise came up. Its been better since then but my glute is always a bit sore for a day or two after, not real bad but I know I shot myself.

Thanks for input.

About all I can say is bloodwork. I'm confused on this one.

Could be so many things

Here is my blood work.
Blood pressure is 125 over 75.

This week has been kinda crazy with my hands and arms feeling like somebody torqued down on all my tendons and ligaments. My palm by my thumb is sore to the touch on both hands and it is painful to stretch forearms by just pressing hands flat on wall and putting a little pressure on them. However, I've noticed that if I continue to try and stretch my forearms as much as I can, they do start to feel a little better. It's just weird, my arches in my feet are throbbing and arms all tight.

Oh and I picked up some chicken pocks... lol.

Well at least my E2 is under control. Maybe my forearms are just growing and putting pressure on tendons?

Attachments

• blood pg 1.jpg
    blood pg 1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 21
  • blood pg 2.jpg
    blood pg 2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 20
  • pocs.jpg
    pocs.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 18
Everything looks in range and good.
I don't see your testosterone levels in the test results. Did you not get that as well?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

No, I know seems crazy but I was planning on getting that tested after 5 or 6 weeks in cycle. So that's in like another week or so, just wanted to save $50. I was mostly concerned with my E2 being out of whack or some other problem. 12.5 Aro EOD seems to be ok for me. I just wish I knew what was going on with my tendons and ligaments being all tight. It's crazy man.

Top Bottom