napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle observations

Can anyone tell me if the creatinine being out of range is an issue to be concerned with?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if the creatinine being out of range is an issue to be concerned with?

Not at all bro.
High protein and lifting will cause elevated markers. Nothing to be concerned about.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This blood circulation thing is getting out of control. I woke up like 5 times last night with my arm throbbing and my hand completely numb. I got tingles all of my hands and fingers throughout the day and my hands getting numb as I'm working. Blood pressure is checking out fine. I ask the pharmacist if there is anything over the counter that can help blood circulation in when I describe my symptoms she said I should see a doctor cuz I might have a blood clot. I can't even imagine that conversation with my doctor... Hey Doc I'm on steroids right now and I don't have any feeling in my hands, what do you think I should do?

I took an aspirin today, but it didn't seem like that changed much of anything. Probably could be drinking more water so I will try to do that.

I haven't been doing any cardio at all since I started this cycle, do you think I should? Would that help my situation?

I feel like sticking a needle in my vein and just let the blood squirt out and relieve pressure.

Man, I would gladly give it but I just don't know when I could. My schedule is so full with work. I go to work first thing in the morning and I'm coming home when it's dark. I'm having trouble finding time to get to the gym. Last couple weeks have been nuts for me.

Thanks for your opinion though, I think you're right, it makes sense. I like that idea better than I got a clot somewhere hahaha.

I made a thread on the benefits.. Including adding years to your life, lowering your risk of cancers, saving lives.. Etc
I donated some blood yesterday. I feel way better. I can definitely tell a difference. Thanks for the tip.

I donated some blood yesterday. I feel way better. I can definitely tell a difference. Thanks for the tip.

I always feel like million dollars the day after donating [emoji389] [emoji389]
I make it a point to go at least 2-3 times a year

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Whoever gets our blood is going to get a little swole. Lol

Top Bottom