napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Neuro Enhancer Provigil Source

Guarionex

Hey guys, I'm looking for a source of Provigil, a neuro enhancer for my day drowsiness. I found one in HealthkartRx.com but I don't know anything about that source. If you know anything about this source, or you know of a different source with legit Provigil, please PM me.

Thanks

I used to take it, I literally just walked in to the Dr.s and said I feel foggy I want Provigil and got it that day. That would prob be the easiest route if you have insurance/can afford it. I f not I'm not sure any of the sources here have it tbh

I have prescription armodafinil (Nuvigil). It's extremely expensive so if you find a source, post dat shiz up.

It's funny I was just starting to write a post about provigil. I found a source (drugsgear) , they ship US domestic. The only issue I have is that it is alpha pharma. After looking around I have been hearing that that all alpha pharma is fake nowadays. I don't know if it's true. I really need the provigil. I have become dependent on Adderall and I know for a fact that provigil makes it much easier to come off. So if anyone knows if Alfa pharma is legit, or has a source, even if it is pricey I do not care. I have been going hard on the adds for a little over a month and with my past opiate addiction, to be honest I am afraid afraid . I have to much to lose these days. Any help would be more than appreciated.

I like huperzine A it keeps me feeling sharp.

First used this when I tried PreJYM. For the first time I noticed that focus that everyone talks about with preworkouts. Anyway bought a bottle of straight Huperzine A to supplement the Pre-WO dose. Usually I would say stuff like this is gimmicky and B.S. but I love the stuff. Its one of the only supplements that I have tried that really produced results. I imagine the effects of a compound like this vary a fair bit from person to person but for me its a thumbs up.

It's funny I was just starting to write a post about provigil. I found a source (drugsgear) , they ship US domestic. The only issue I have is that it is alpha pharma. After looking around I have been hearing that that all alpha pharma is fake nowadays. I don't know if it's true. I really need the provigil. I have become dependent on Adderall and I know for a fact that provigil makes it much easier to come off. So if anyone knows if Alfa pharma is legit, or has a source, even if it is pricey I do not care. I have been going hard on the adds for a little over a month and with my past opiate addiction, to be honest I am afraid afraid . I have to much to lose these days. Any help would be more than appreciated.

I do not know much about provigil, but do know a LOT about addiction. Is this product physically addictive? If so stay away! Also, you need to get off the addys. U WILL eventually go back to your drug of choice or become hopelessly addicted to the adds. Wish u the best brotha

First used this when I tried PreJYM. For the first time I noticed that focus that everyone talks about with preworkouts. Anyway bought a bottle of straight Huperzine A to supplement the Pre-WO dose. Usually I would say stuff like this is gimmicky and B.S. but I love the stuff. Its one of the only supplements that I have tried that really produced results. I imagine the effects of a compound like this vary a fair bit from person to person but for me its a thumbs up.

Yeah brother me too! It also helps release more GH during secretion times so it ideal when using something like MK-677 or peptides. I also love how there is zero stimm feeling just a really sharp focus. Stuff works. I get the 250mg and usually can only do 1 a day and it last almost all day long. I also experienced getting a little more lean while using it - not sure if it was because of boosting my GH secretion window but I liked all of the results. Also its just a Chinese moss nothing more.

You are absolutely rite about getting off the addys. I have this fear of going thru withdraw, but that is more than likely because I was an opiate addict. I am weaning down and just doing it. Life is to good today, and to much to lose. I did use the provigil/modafinil in the past and I could see it helping, placebo, or not. It does not help that I am self prescribed TRT and do to some issues I have been out of test. I think getting that handled will help. I am starting to feel a depressed funk coming on.

I've been prescribed addy for ADD and it's shit to come off of for a few days but it's like tearing off a bandaid. Ask a friend to take 'em or flush 'em if you think you can't resist taking them. You'll sleep for a couple days (maybe do it on a weekend lol) and be golden. I think taking tyrosine and iodine/kelp helps to get you back up and running. Worth a shot.

I do not care for this drug at all and consider it weaker than the eca stack using 50mg ephed hcl. Like 4 primatenes. It is a hell of a lot cheaper and way way way easier to get hassle free

Top Bottom