napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 months to 51

iguanascorpion

First Ostarine\MKK 677 cycle. Started at 132lbs at 4.2% bodyfat. 6 weeks in, now at 142lbs, (have not measured bodyfat). Used another brand for the first 4 weeks as I was new to SARMS use. The last 2 weeks I have been using SARMSX. I definitely have noticed a difference between brands.
5aafc7f539b74739e9b1a5ac524fa5de.jpg
d2c63c3a7ef9701d284b7acae27141bc.jpg
479c51a7484804b13a9ee956f790a8cc.jpg

Nice progress brother, and you look incredible for your age! Nice work! Sarmsx is definitely the best quality you'll find anywhere as you've found out personally!

I love posts like this...I love the fact that guys in our 40's and 50's are burying these punks in their 20's.

I'll say it YET AGAIN; We don't get older, we get better.

hell ya looking great you need to manscape that chest bro but you are fucking ripped the hell up, and here is a testament to all these folks saying why not try the other sarms and compare well he did and sarmsx wins again. sarmsx is winning so much they are tired of winning they make America great again like trump 2016 they just talk less shit and let their products and results speak for them hahaha

Thanks! I have been very successful at keeping my
Body Fat at 5% or lower year round for many years with diet alone. What I find most impressive is that I have been able to put on 10lbs without a substantial gain in Body Fat. I did bump up my calories for the entire run, all on a mostly Vegan diet, too.
What I am curious to know, as I conclude my MK 2866 cycle, are subsequent cycles as effective, or less so. I am continuing MK 677 until my next run.
As for the "manscaping", I'll keep it in mind before my next photo post ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I have been very successful at keeping my
Body Fat at 5% or lower year round for many years with diet alone. What I find most impressive is that I have been able to put on 10lbs without a substantial gain in Body Fat. I did bump up my calories for the entire run, all on a mostly Vegan diet, too.
What I am curious to know, as I conclude my MK 2866 cycle, are subsequent cycles as effective, or less so. I am continuing MK 677 until my next run.
As for the "manscaping", I'll keep it in mind before my next photo post ;)

its all good bro I was just giving you shit cuz that's all I could find wrong with your pic hahaha I would think of adding some gw in there somewhere and I have received the same results after 3 cycles shit is just amazing. as long as you cycle off for a few weeks, you shouldn't build up a tolerance to it and receive the same results

Hey man, I found the comment hilarious, no offense taken. And thanks again for the props!

Top Bottom