napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions for tren users/lovers

Can one of you experienced users compare the two. From what I have gathered is tren is better at strength, hardness, fat melting. Decca at size and sides is this correct? Also if ran moderately Decca is far from wet but not tren like.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
There is nothing I can really accomplish with tren thay I can't with deca.

Reason why I don't always use tren with my cycles is cause I just prefer deca for what I do mostly.

Tren is for sure going to be a lot stronger but the sides man just make you miserable. Say you run 16 weeks of deca. Well if you run 16 weeks of tren chances are you will be hurttin bad.

Just no reason for a lot of dudes to go the tren route.

Only time Im touching it, will be for prep. Wich I'm actually starting in Feb. But I usually keep it fairly low till the very last part of it all.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Shit.. I ran tren 7 Months. Got bad at the end but only cause it was ace and I was sore from pinning lol!
We can just get you an iv of the robo man. Wheel it around with you wherever you go.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Can one of you experienced users compare the two. From what I have gathered is tren is better at strength, hardness, fat melting. Decca at size and sides is this correct? Also if ran moderately Decca is far from wet but not tren like.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

No bro...I think you got that wrong in saying deca for size and sides. Tren makes you stronger,more vasular and more muscle density...as for melting fat I do not think anything does that, but tren may make you look more cut if you are already cut.

Deca does several things based on the dose. At a dose of 150-250 it will give some nice but not excessive good hard gains and strength.At higher doses 200-400 it will give you a good bit of bulk up and possibly dry gains based on your body. At even higher doses, 400-800 deca becomes one serious assed mass builder, bulker and strenth gainer. Can give you some bloat or maybe a lot of bloat at these doses, as well as some sides. Like tren it is a nandrolone. Use deca without test and you get deca dick...meaning no hards! Deca is slow but steady, and when it hits you feel on top of the world. You can run deca for 16 weeks, but don't try that with tren.
Tren does not do these different things at different doses. High doses can be living hell, and low dose ineffective.
So the main thing I consider is that deca plus test equals well being. Tren can make you feel good, but most people will feel shitty.

So the winner by a wide margin...is ...DECA. I am talking about us guys who want to look better and feel better. Not for guys working on MrO. I am speaking for a regular guy who loves to lift.

No bro...I think you got that wrong in saying deca for size and sides. Tren makes you stronger,more vasular and more muscle density...as for melting fat I do not think anything does that, but tren may make you look more cut if you are already cut.

Deca does several things based on the dose. At a dose of 150-250 it will give some nice but not excessive good hard gains and strength.At higher doses 200-400 it will give you a good bit of bulk up and possibly dry gains based on your body. At even higher doses, 400-800 deca becomes one serious assed mass builder, bulker and strenth gainer. Can give you some bloat or maybe a lot of bloat at these doses, as well as some sides. Like tren it is a nandrolone. Use deca without test and you get deca dick...meaning no hards! Deca is slow but steady, and when it hits you feel on top of the world. You can run deca for 16 weeks, but don't try that with tren.
Tren does not do these different things at different doses. High doses can be living hell, and low dose ineffective.
So the main thing I consider is that deca plus test equals well being. Tren can make you feel good, but most people will feel shitty.

So the winner by a wide margin...is ...DECA. I am talking about us guys who want to look better and feel better. Not for guys working on MrO. I am speaking for a regular guy who loves to lift.

This is why I chose to do a combo of the 2 at mid range doses. Hopefully best of both worlds. I'm only at end of week 1 so I can't say for sure yet.

Thanks for the info jake, and when I said sides on Deca I was implying they where much more friendly then tren.

Thanks for the info jake, and when I said sides on Deca I was implying they where much more friendly then tren.

That would be correct. I personally have never had sides from 600/600 deca/test at 16 weeks, but did have sides from 500 tren/200test at 8 weeks.
That is a total of 1200mgs vs 700mgs. That sums it up right there.

tren can go well with a lot of things but a favorite amongst many is the test/tren/mast combo... personally, im gong with test/deca/tren/primo I feel this set up is more than ideal with 200 of the first three and 800 primo... I think tren and eq would go for an interesting combo as well... i would much prefer a more aesthetic oral like winstrol with it and GW is a staple with it... I really feel strongly about the cycle im starting with the 4 together at the lower doses aside from primo being a high dose... we shall find out!

600 Test Cyp once a week, 150 Tren Ace EOD with a Dbol kicker. I am one of those people who don't suffer bad Tren sides. The first week of the first time I used it, I had those vivid dreams and of course it lowered my cardio performance drastically. I learned to get over that though, it really doesn't bother me anymore. If it wasn't for leaning me out with as much as I eat, I wouldn't even notice I was on it.

Not sure what a higher dosage would do, but I see no need for it from what I've read on here.
Does EOD = End of day?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Can i ask why the dbol kicker. With tren ace you dont need it and the two fight eachother. Dbol wants to create water gain while the tren reduces water and has nutrient partitioning. W tren a u dont need a kicker. I would just run the test and tren

PHURIOUS

I hear you there. It isn't something I would do again as it didn't do anything. I was curious to see if it would, at the beginning of the cycle put on some size while the Tren built up in the system. I wanted to see if I could put on some size and keep the water retention manageable with the Tren. As far as esters, since I am on TRT, I have lots of Cyp and wasn't sure how I would react to the Tren so I went with the Ace in case I had to eject quickly. This is the 2nd time I've used Tren and went with what I was familiar with, but was trying with a higher dose. I am very tolerant of Tren and was looking at the E because you kinda get tired of pinning EOD.

Tren seems like a real love/hate relationship with users. Some say its the devil, some say its the greatest. I am a fan though.

tren can go well with a lot of things but a favorite amongst many is the test/tren/mast combo... personally, im gong with test/deca/tren/primo I feel this set up is more than ideal with 200 of the first three and 800 primo... I think tren and eq would go for an interesting combo as well... i would much prefer a more aesthetic oral like winstrol with it and GW is a staple with it... I really feel strongly about the cycle im starting with the 4 together at the lower doses aside from primo being a high dose... we shall find out!

I really like that Dylan, and I'll be curious what you think of that. It's so,etching I may consider myself for this coming summer. Thought about lowering tren and adding in deca low dosed and finally adding in primo at a good effective dose instead of my normal Masteron. Sounds about perfect to me.

Tren is on the back burner. Sure, I'm curious, but I'll be patient about it. No need for me to rush things :D.

Yes brother. That is how we learn. If you share then we all learn...to some extent since we are all different. But it gives us guidelines...a cliff's notes so to speak.

love it aside from the dbol which tends to ruin that shred cycle...

Running tren E, the dbol is just for the first 3 weeks while I'm waiting for the tren to wake up. I'm right at week 3 and glad to be turning the dbol off. I bloat up so easy. Tren kick is sick.

With 500 test e, 400 tren e, how much mast e should I be trying?

Top Bottom