napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 forearm pump

Does eating more potassium rich foods seem to help?
That does help to some degree. I eat a lot of potassium rich foods, and my pumps haven't been painful....but they have been pretty powerful

I imagine taurine would also help a bit too

It just happens with before arm and back work outs if I take it right before during work days I take it in the am and workout at night and it doesn't happen

It just happens with before arm and back work outs if I take it right before during work days I take it in the am and workout at night and it doesn't happen

its definitely possible but it should not be too bad... definitely make sure taurine and potassium intake is high though and that will definitely alleviate a lot of it...

Definitely want to always dose MK-677 in the morning. I wouldn't stray from that dosing time at all

When they say up your potassium, try to do it foods brother. Maybe you are and I read what you wrote wrong.

Eating potassium rich foods are certainly the best way to do it. If your diet is constructed properly you should be getting plenty through whole foods and not need to supplement

Definitely want to always dose MK-677 in the morning. I wouldn't stray from that dosing time at all
Morning or afternoon for me. Just don't want to mess with your natural growth production. Mid day like 11, 12 or 1 is when I have been doing it and so far that's been the best for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

potassium supplements will not do it... they have very little potassium in them as it is and taurine alone definitely will not do it with 677... the pain will eventually subside but you still need to get the ratios in check regardless... eat more potassium rich foods, add taurine and get everything to correlate and you will find you receive far more of the 677 benefits

potassium supplements will not do it... they have very little potassium in them as it is and taurine alone definitely will not do it with 677... the pain will eventually subside but you still need to get the ratios in check regardless... eat more potassium rich foods, add taurine and get everything to correlate and you will find you receive far more of the 677 benefits

Absolutely agreed. Having the proper diet is crucial to getting everything out of MK-677

Top Bottom