napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 day tuna regiment

oh wow you did the 3 day tuna? so how much weight did you lose?
I did I only dropped 4 lbs. But 2 mistakes I believe I made..
A. Not enough water
B. The metamucil didn't do its job so im still working on that piece if you get my drift.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A. Not enough water
B. The metamucil didn't do its job so im still working on that piece if you get my drift.

LMAO that little piece hahaha

A. Not enough water

Damn.. That sucks. Been there though, lol.

just started my first tuna diet today, and I was wondering if it is alright to have a coffee while on this diet. or just tuna and water.

just started my first tuna diet today, and I was wondering if it is alright to have a coffee while on this diet. or just tuna and water.

I think black coffee with no cream or sugar will be fine.

I think I'm going to try this, this coming week. Lets see WTF I'm made of now!
I need to shock the shit outta my body

It does get bland very quick. The next time I try I will be doing more of tuna salad diet...lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

When I eat it absolutely plain I have to basically gulp it down with water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be using hot sauce

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Frank's makes it pretty easy. But I thought the point of this was taking it raw.
Yes that was a slow pitch for you Robo. Lol

Frank's makes it pretty easy. But I thought the point of this was taking it raw.
Yes that was a slow pitch for you Robo. Lol

No you can add hot sauce to it...lemon juice/lime juice..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

yea, this is not to torture yourself! LOL Most spices and hot sauce like that won't hurt you in the calorie dept. Now adding mayo will!!

A. Not enough water

That is not too shabby. 4lbs in 3 days is better than average for women. I am on my third day and already down 7lbs. But I also probably weigh close to 100lbs more than you so really your weight loss is good. You absolutely have to get in 1 gallon of water. Next time you do it add Miralax along with the metamucil. Just one little piece can hurt and make you feel sluggish. If it is still bothering you then you can still do the Miralax until you feel better. The miralax takes 3-5 days to work so give it time.

When I hit day 5 I will be adding a lot of celery,tomatoes,radish,cucumber,spinach and roamaine salads. I will go until I am so grumpy I hate myself..lol.

I say god job missbizz!

I dont understand why you would use the miralax? I used that for colonoscopy and never want to drink that shit again.

Top Bottom