napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 day tuna regiment

wont work out too well with kids and wifey. lol and bigbusiness ur an asshole for temptin your old lady with yogurt and protein. this is like a go to the woods with a tent type shit for me so I cannot offend or kill anyone. I have fasted before for like 10 days and I don't remember the early anger but I do remember just how much you think about food and how much of our lives is all about planning to eat and shit.

maybe im just getting old and don't remember im pretty sure I was the same way but I was in Afghanistan so I could be an asshole most of the time

wont work out too well with kids and wifey. lol and bigbusiness ur an asshole for temptin your old lady with yogurt and protein. this is like a go to the woods with a tent type shit for me so I cannot offend or kill anyone. I have fasted before for like 10 days and I don't remember the early anger but I do remember just how much you think about food and how much of our lives is all about planning to eat and shit.
I will say he didn't purposely do it. He opted for me to not cook dinner so it wouldn't be as bad.. so I can give him a little leniency there lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ah ok, Im not sure if my old lady was purposefully doing it or not. lol its all good it was my choice to attempt that because I was initially supposed to be out of town but trip got cancelled last minute. sorry BB your not an asshole lmao

I guess I am weak right now. I am on pct and prolly a lil emotional and bitching out anyway lol cryin and shit

I guess I am weak right now. I am on pct and prolly a lil emotional and bitching out anyway lol cryin and shit
Ha you damn woman! Lol j/k....
Day 2 complete...began day 3 with a completely crappy headache. But not much longer to go!

Thanks rockmfhudd and Masonic. ...it wasn't pretty dealing with me last night lol. Bigb better look out cuz im a beast lol im gonna be benching him pretty soon! Haha j/k ... thanks for dealing with the bitchiness bigb!

I hope everyone else succeeds with this. Its difficult!

Interesting concept here. Never heard of this. Maybe this was covered but isn't Mercury a concern eating that much tuna?

Interesting concept here. Never heard of this. Maybe this was covered but isn't Mercury a concern eating that much tuna?

nah check out jakes post from drb about his i think its a sticky in the food and diet section. spossed to cut you up like a mofo. cwrose has done it now 2 times and lost about 15 lbs total i think

nah check out jakes post from drb about his i think its a sticky in the food and diet section. spossed to cut you up like a mofo. cwrose has done it now 2 times and lost about 15 lbs total i think

Correct sir....right around 15....I've kept about 12 of that off. I'm planning another run very soon. Very soon

Top Bottom