napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

questions for dylan gemilli

aryanbrady

can I get the same results with tren enth. as tren ace??
I started enth. 3 weeks ago and heard ace. blows enth. away.

can I take anything on cycle to keep tren from shutting me down so bad?? hcg, nat. test boosters, d aspartic acid, etc.

how much arimidex should I be taking on cycle, I hv 1 mg pills, I've taken 1 pill every 3 days n each time it crushes my libido, which was thru the roof.

I'm waiting on caber to get here so I've been taking b6 til it lands.
also taking other protection for heart, prostate, liver, cholesterol, etc.

started gw 501516 lk u recommended.
also been taking 4 i.u. of hgh since I started pct from last cycle back in august..

6'0"
220lbs.
10-15% body fat
31 yrs. old

thanks for the help

This may sounds silly, but why would your start the cycle without those answers to your questions. For starters I would say you dex is to much. What exactly are you running all together?

I've heard different dosing for the a.i., my source told me 1 pill every 3 days, other guys I follow say they don't take them cuz it crushes estrogen, which kills libido, so I need to know how much someone should take with the issues I'm having.. half pill every 3 days???...that was my plan..

I'm on tren enth. 200mg, 2x week
test enth. 300 mg, 2x week
hgh 4 i.u. daily

NY ROBO is giving great advice here. I am very far from being an expert but IMHO, It's definitely not a one size fits all answer. As a matter of fact I have done the exact same cycle, with the exact same gear and after labs it was obvious I had to adjust my AI dose from the previous cycle. There are many contributing factors. I agree with NY ROBO labs are key.

Yeah I run Aromasin 12.5 eod on TRT (cruise) and ed when I blast...

can I take anything on cycle to keep tren from shutting me down so bad?? hcg, nat. test boosters, d aspartic acid, etc.

how much arimidex should I be taking on cycle, I hv 1 mg pills, I've taken 1 pill every 3 days n each time it crushes my libido, which was thru the roof.

also been taking 4 i.u. of hgh since I started pct from last cycle back in august..

6'0"
220lbs.
10-15% body fat
31 yrs. old

thanks for the help

Who told you that then ace blows away then E? The only thing different is the ester chain. It's the exact same compound. Then ace will kick in faster and clear faster, but that's the real difference here. It also requires at least EOD pinning.

I don't understand why you are running this cycle without caber, and knowing what AI dose to run. That is extremely reckless and careless to not have planned out ahead of time with the strongest steroid out there you are running.

The preferred estrogen control is Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD but it depends on how much test you are running which at 600mg per week like you are running that should be a good start

Who told you that then ace blows away then E? The only thing different is the ester chain. It's the exact same compound. Then ace will kick in faster and clear faster, but that's the real difference here. It also requires at least EOD pinning.

I don't understand why you are running this cycle without caber, and knowing what AI dose to run. That is extremely reckless and careless to not have planned out ahead of time with the strongest steroid out there you are running.

The preferred estrogen control is Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD but it depends on how much test you are running which at 600mg per week like you are running that should be a good start

Pete rubbish YouTube video on tren, he says he would never do enth. again after ace. , I understand it's the same just diff. esters, just wanted feedback from someone who has ran both.
and the caber was suppose to be here by now, YES, I jumped the gun n started without it, but the holidays screwed up shipping on everything...

n my arimidex is 1mg, your saying 12.5 mg eod, n it's better stuff....so how do I approach a doctor about my situation....
hey I'm juicing, can u keep my body n check with blood work please??

Pete rubbish YouTube video on tren, he says he would never do enth. again after ace. , I understand it's the same just diff. esters, just wanted feedback from someone who has ran both.
and the caber was suppose to be here by now, YES, I jumped the gun n started without it, but the holidays screwed up shipping on everything...

n my arimidex is 1mg, your saying 12.5 mg eod, n it's better stuff....so how do I approach a doctor about my situation....
Check out this site for blood work...

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/

I'll just have to disagree with that guy. I've ran both tren A and Tren E many times and I just use tren E now because I don't like pinning all the time. I see no difference between the two other than the pinning schedule.

Since you have arimadex instead of Aromasin just use that for your estrogen control. That's fine. Aromasin is better, but arimadex will work.

As for your blood work question, I would just order your own. You can get your own blood work without going through a doc through www.privatemdlabs.com

Since you have arimadex instead of Aromasin just use that for your estrogen control. That's fine. Aromasin is better, but arimadex will work.

If he's going to PCT he should switch to Aromasin right so there's no estrogen rebound when it comes time to PCT? I'm on TRT so I've never experienced this but I've read this before... Curious myself...

I don't want no boobs! Haha.
Lol... I've never PCT'd and never used Arimidex... But I've read about it and I still wonder why people use it... Everything I've ever read says Aromasin is superior in every way... Availability maybe?

If he's going to PCT he should switch to Aromasin right so there's no estrogen rebound when it comes time to PCT? I'm on TRT so I've never experienced this but I've read this before... Curious myself...

That is a great point, and I agree. I would sub in Aromasin at least by the time PCT comes. Aromasin also helps considerably with recovery as well by increasing free test and IGF levels as well as lowering SHBG, so it's a win win

Lol... I've never PCT'd and never used Arimidex... But I've read about it and I still wonder why people use it... Everything I've ever read says Aromasin is superior in every way... Availability maybe?
I think it's because Dr's prescribe Arimidex and not Aromasin...

I think it's because Dr's prescribe Arimidex and not Aromasin...
Yep, which makes no sense considering aromasin is much better and effective for estrogen control AND its lipid friendly unlike arimadex.....but then again when did docs start doing things that make sense?

Get you some aromasin from Pure Essence and def switch at PCT time. Get blood work done man!

I worry cause you don't know some of the basics and your taking Tren right now.

Couple of things... this cycle makes me nervous because I do not see a plan - which usually means there isn't a plan. Second, I was an arimidex fan until I experienced what aromasin can do for me... much smoother and much more gentle to the lipid profile.

6'0"
220lbs.
10-15% body fat
31 yrs. old

thanks for the help

Since you asked for an answer from dylan only then I will not not give you an answer.You will have to wait.

Since you asked for an answer from dylan only then I will not not give you an answer.You will have to wait.
And I don't see it going well when Dylan does chime in....

Op-
You really should end your cycle as soon as you can pct and take some time to educate yourself on what the hell you are doing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom