napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions for tren users/lovers

500 Test C/400 Tren A/400 Mast E/Drol. I stick to short ester Tren. When life gets a little out of control i don't need the Ace making me into a maniac...which it did this passed year when certain things arose.

About to run it with primo. Only other thing I've used it with is test and var really.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Tren A 350/ Prop 200 /50mg Winny was a great cycle. I gradually got the Tren up to 500 and test prop down to 150 and felt great. I really want to run mast in that stack though which I have yet to do

I just don't see the reward on running tren if you're not competitive in a sport. Decca is versatile and gives huge results easy to manipulate doses for needs with a fraction of the sides. Doesent mean I won't run Tren in the future because I am a moron. But for now that option is off the table.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Tren brings strength to another level hands down. Rapid transformation. But not without a serious cost. Side effects can be brutal.
Keep on hearing that Decca is just as powerful in the strength department. True or not?

I just don't see the reward on running tren if you're not competitive in a sport. Decca is versatile and gives huge results easy to manipulate doses for needs with a fraction of the sides. Doesent mean I won't run Tren in the future because I am a moron. But for now that option is off the table.

Friggin hilarious! My dad preached to me that I did not not ever need to try tren...so naturally at 25 I did a 700mg cycle and my head looked like a beach ball. He says....uhhh son are you on tren?...you moron

Friggin hilarious! My dad preached to me that I did not not ever need to try tren...so naturally at 25 I did a 700mg cycle and my head looked like a beach ball. He says....uhhh son are you on tren?...you moron
Your pops is a wise man. In fact my next blast is the DRB Decca Cycle

Keep on hearing that Decca is just as powerful in the strength department. True or not?

Deca is good, but tren is a level on strength that nothing else can touch at least in my experience

I'm my opinion, no. 300mg tren will smoke 300mg deca, for me at least. Plus I like the dryness of tren. But once again your going hear all different stories. Gotta find out for yourself.

I also agree with this. There's no denying the fact that tren is harsh and just isn't the healthiest thing to run. However, I will say there's nothing in the world that makes me look better than tren. It takes my physique to a whole new level of hardness, dryness, fullness, striations, and vascularity. And then of course performance wise nothing can touch it for strength

I also agree with this. There's no denying the fact that tren is harsh and just isn't the healthiest thing to run. However, I will say there's nothing in the world that makes me look better than tren. It takes my physique to a whole new level of hardness, dryness, fullness, striations, and vascularity. And then of course performance wise nothing can touch it for strength

That's what I'm counting on right now brother ;)

I'm my opinion, no. 300mg tren will smoke 300mg deca, for me at least. Plus I like the dryness of tren. But once again your going hear all different stories. Gotta find out for yourself.

Absolutely tren will whip up on deca! Except...there is this thing called well being and another thing called side effects. I have not done tren in a few years and the last time I did it was only 100mgs with a 200/200 deca/test. No more tren over 200mgs ever again.I finally had to tell my dad that he was right...as much as I hate to that I had to man up...lol.

Can one of you experienced users compare the two. From what I have gathered is tren is better at strength, hardness, fat melting. Decca at size and sides is this correct? Also if ran moderately Decca is far from wet but not tren like.

Top Bottom