napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Tasting Protein

Dude I would order that shit at a resturaunt. Something is wrong lol can't be that good.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well one thing I'll say is that the profile wasn't the best. I'm not a fan of the soy protein in it, or the fact that the protein content is lower than a lot of powders at 22g. However I will say the the stuff did taste great

I don't use it much either but the best tasting ever was from Muscle Gauge Nutrition and the flavors Cake Batter and Cinnabon are excellent.

I don't use it much either but the best tasting ever was from Muscle Gauge Nutrition and the flavors Cake Batter and Cinnabon are excellent.
I've used muscle gauge before and they definitely had some great tasting protein

IF YOU HAVENT HEARD OF NUTRA BIO you donr know good what your missing! http://www.nutrabio.com/ GMP FDA INSPECTED, NO FILLERS, NO EXCIPIENTS, NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS. NO BULLSHIT! They are manufacturing out of Middlesex NJ. I've used ISOPURE, EAT THE BEAR and this is the cream of the crop. Check out their supps people! There isn't anything they don't have! Make your own preworkout. They actually show the exact % of actual grams of available protein. Check out the Muscle Matrix Protein.

ProSupps makes a Toasted Marshmellow that's pretty good also there's a Vanilla ice cream that I like but their protein makes me bloated along with most of the best tasting ones.. ETB (eat the bear) has a Ice cream sandwich and a Reeses Peanut butter cup that's 100%Pure and tasty

I've used muscle gauge before and they definitely had some great tasting protein

I used to love their flavors. They were called out for having an unacceptable amount of rat feces in their powders, not to mention they didn't pass lab testing and were highly amino spiked. I still thought it was delicious though :)

May be ordering some more n2bm lol. Funny how its the one thing they have at a reasonable price and its fucking delicious beyond belief. I really don't understand.

How do we know it's really got what the label says its got?? I'm thinking it tastes tgtbt. I'm using MusclePharm now from Costco. It tastes pretty damn good and it's way cheap right now. 5 lbs for $35.99.
Can't beat that anywhere!

best tasting protein? chicken, ground beef, pork chops, eggs, all with pace salsa in the mix and brown rice lol. This is literally all i eat all day, everyday. except breakfast (oatmeal/greek yogurt)

best tasting protein? chicken, ground beef, pork chops, eggs, all with pace salsa in the mix and brown rice lol. This is literally all i eat all day, everyday. except breakfast (oatmeal/greek yogurt)

Very good point right there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No veggies or additional healthy fats?? Come on, man! ;)

I using the stuff from Marc Lobliners line right now, MTS nutrition whey, and that stuff tastes INCREDIBLE!

No joke. It's also GMP tested with no amino spiking.

I love the stuff, and may be using it pretty regularly for a while

I using the stuff from Marc Lobliners line right now, MTS nutrition whey, and that stuff tastes INCREDIBLE!

No joke. It's also GMP tested with no amino spiking.

I love the stuff, and may be using it pretty regularly for a while

I love MTS Whey the cookies and cream is one of the best.

Right now I'm using no bake cookie. It's been excellent. That's it so far, but I do have a bunch I stocked up on of different flavors
No bake sounds awesome. Do you just use it in shakes? Have you mix it in oatmeal or greek yogurt?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

No bake sounds awesome. Do you just use it in shakes? Have you mix it in oatmeal or greek yogurt?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Only in shakes pretty much so far, but I bet it would be great with oats or yogurt

Top Bottom