napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Tasting Protein

I just bought an emergency jug of muscle milk cookies and cream, and I will say it is not a bad taste I really didn't look at the shit on it but I will later and post it up and see what yall think, I aint swift on looking at those for anything except sugar, sodium and fat content. lol

I'm going to be honest, and say I don't think it makes much of a difference. As lifters, when are we ever truly in a fasted state? We typically have an abundant flow of amino acids so absorption rate isn't usually a huge concern. Some of you may flame me for this, but I've slowly levitated away from the bro science over the years ;)
No you are absolutely right on the money with that bro. In my opinion things like blends and casein are overplayed and mostly a marketing ploy. There's absolutely no reason to use anything other than whey fir powdered protein in my opinion.

I'm going to be honest, and say I don't think it makes much of a difference. As lifters, when are we ever truly in a fasted state? We typically have an abundant flow of amino acids so absorption rate isn't usually a huge concern. Some of you may flame me for this, but I've slowly levitated away from the bro science over the years ;)
I'm an idiot. I was responding like this was a BCAA thread I started. I get what u mean and think once I'm done w the blends I have, I'll just go w whey! Thanks bro

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I love Inktek Evolution protein from Total Nutrition. Has a great profile and loads of good flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've really been like RSP's chocolate whey lately. It's nothing ground breaking, but their chocolate flavoring is spot on IMO. Not too sweet, not too fake tasting.

May be ordering some more n2bm lol. Funny how its the one thing they have at a reasonable price and its fucking delicious beyond belief. I really don't understand.

I agree with the over hyped protein matrices etc. It's the same with creatine; monohydrate imo is still the most effective and the cheapest.

I use protein powder mayyyyyybe one a week now anyway so who cares to be honest lol.

I'd struggle on some days meeting my protein macro req's w/o protein powder. I try to get the majority of my protein from whole foods; but I typically use 1-2 scoops of protein to assist.

I'd struggle on some days meeting my protein macro req's w/o protein powder. I try to get the majority of my protein from whole foods; but I typically use 1-2 scoops of protein to assist.
I use a lot more protein powder than most, but it's convenient, high quality, and affordable. I don't have time to warm up or eat whole food meals sometimes due to my schedule. I get plenty of animal protein and other sources though, so my bases are covered :).

May be ordering some more n2bm lol. Funny how its the one thing they have at a reasonable price and its fucking delicious beyond belief. I really don't understand.

thats one i can't blame you on... that is still the best i have ever tasted... a few years ago there was like 15 flavors and i shit you not, my favorite was that fucking apple cinnamon because it was good in eggs and oatmeal but they do have so great flavors... i wish we could make our own!

By far Beverly International!!! Guys if u haven't tried it u must!!! The best tasting protein on the market. The most honest their UMP vanilla is so good. Never had any problems with ever everything else always gives me stomach issues or terrible aftertaste. This one has non of that !!! Make a pudding of of it pancakes crepes ice cream. Their whole line is amazing really really good. At least give it try

thats one i can't blame you on... that is still the best i have ever tasted... a few years ago there was like 15 flavors and i shit you not, my favorite was that fucking apple cinnamon because it was good in eggs and oatmeal but they do have so great flavors... i wish we could make our own!
Makes me wonder wtf is really in it. Lol kitten tears probably.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom